ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

NW FCS Thread.

Mustang, S13, AX GT
OK The plan is to join the NE guys at Peterborough and have a big night out on Saturday before FCS...

So, we'll be going down on Saturday 12th June, and staying in Peterborough for the night out in town.
Peterborough Alwalton Hotel, Awesome night out joint up with the Scottish lads in '08 and it seems they appear to be booked in here this year aswell! Big night out ftw.

If we can get a list of who's going and we can sort out the details of the convoy down etc a bit later on.

1) Kneel + friend
2)

Last edited:
  BMW E36 328
Im up for it providing a few other people are 08 was a really good nyt out :dead:, peterbourgh central would be good its just the drive in the morning

1) Kneel + friend
2) Rob

1) Kneel + friend
2) Rob
3) jesus + guest (I'll probably be coming anyway). I'll be with the NE boys probs.

I'm most likely to be staying in the same place as the NE lot, not driving down at the same time though due to work. Alwalton was a giggle last year!

Evo 8 MR
I think I'm a maybe for this atm, got tickets and track time ordered'n all, I'll be coming with a friend so I'll check with him if he's free and I'll update. ;)

Barge
Why d6nt we try and join NW and NE up for the sat then? There are a few places about that will be cheaper and we can get Alwalton booked using us non banned peoples names... Night out from there in '08 was awesome.

Sorry. Missed your reply, Kneel. I'll start a NE thread properly.

Defo need to pair up and use names not used last year. Karl's is the only name which springs to mind which you guys probably couldn't use. Oh and Sam's (aka Bonxy).

I'll be mother hen and get them pairing up. :)

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?p=6459288#post6459288

Last edited:
  Mustang, S13, AX GT
No worries, so thats that all sorted then NE+NW are going to be together. It wont be long before anyone with a clio is banned from Peterborough :D.

I'm not sure any more either... going to the 'ring in July so need all the money I can get :dapprove:

TT 225
I have booked to stay at the premier inn in corby.

1) Kneel + friend
2) Rob
3) jesus + guest
4) Jacko
5) adam + accomplice

Mustang, S13, AX GT
Not really much enthusiasm for this is there... Come on guys pull your fingers out ;)

Mustang, S13, AX GT
:bump:
Just over 2 months guys, I'm actually gettin to the point where I might just give up and head down Sunday morning!

Artic Blime 182
Kneel whats your plan bud go down Saturday come back Monday or Sunday? Ill put my name on your list... Ill be booking the hotel today if there are still spaces.

Mustang, S13, AX GT
I was gonna go down on Saturday and come back on sunday, but with there being so little interest I might just go on Sunday now... I'll decide soon haha. Sorry mate

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Who is going down the night before? I wouldn't mind doing that as the long drive at silly o'clock is a bit much for me.

Artic Blime 182
Jamie said:
Who is going down the night before? I wouldn't mind doing that as the long drive at silly o'clock is a bit much for me.
I should be bud, you booked a hotel yet?

Mustang, S13, AX GT
Oi, stop poaching our members for your stand!! (he says also hovering over the ban button)

172 - 249bhp @ the wheels
Oi, stop poaching our members for your stand!! (he says also hovering over the ban button)

LOL, he was on WC first and is a mod there, just seeing where loyalties lie is all :p

We're going down on the day now, you hotel'ing Kneel, or convoying on the Sunday?

*Might* be blasting down on the Sunday morning now, what time are the WC lot leaving? I was thinking just after 5am...

*Might* be blasting down on the Sunday morning now, what time are the WC lot leaving? I was thinking just after 5am...

not sure yet Jord, we're deffo convoying though and hoping to meet up with the rabble off here ;)

We'll be heading down the m56, a556 then onto the M6, so probably meet at the first services there? What time we supposed to be at Rockingham for?

Black Clio GT
can get to rockingham anytime between 7 and 9am, think it takes around 3 hours from manchester with no stops. think the convoy are planning on leaving the 1st m6 meeting point at about 4am, so its an early start thats for sure.

Mustang, S13, AX GT
LOL, he was on WC first and is a mod there, just seeing where loyalties lie is all :p

We're going down on the day now, you hotel'ing Kneel, or convoying on the Sunday?
I'm still aiming to hotel but its unlikely as I've still not booked one haha. Its looking more and more likely that I'll be going on Sunday although I think I might be taking my dads car now instead of my clio :( Any-one offering a lift? ;)

I'm still aiming to hotel but its unlikely as I've still not booked one haha. Its looking more and more likely that I'll be going on Sunday although I think I might be taking my dads car now instead of my clio :( Any-one offering a lift? ;)

Aah, we looked at hotels but left it a bit late and they are well expensive for some shitty room, so just going to stay the sunday night.

And if you want a lift I dont see that being a problem... we will however be in the slow car :p (the other one is going, but Northy's driving that one lol).

Mustang, S13, AX GT
I'll see if I can sort out a lift home on Sunday night and let you know mate :)

Black Clio GT

halfs on fuel and ill do a door to rockingham to door service....

Mustang, S13, AX GT
ooft, probably got a deal there sir :) I'm trying and trying and trying to get mine sorted, I'll pm you next week and let you know for definate.