ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

NW - bullet painting

Nimbus Megane R26
basically i paid a garage to spray them blackgold with anthracite lettering and i goto pick them up and they are just blackgold and he said they couldnt do the lettering. fking useless!

So i need somebody to paint the 2.0 16v writing in anthracite in the NW (near'ish to warrington) if anybody can?? Would ask middo but he doesnt do it anymore i believe :(

Kris

MIddo is your best bet fella, PM him. Based in Stoke-on-Trent, so postage might be best bet, although he isn't that far away!

Nimbus Megane R26
iv not had any quotes mate. The bullets are totally black/gold and lacquered now and are good quality, cost me £20. Just the letters need doing in anthracite. You do that kinda thing pal? Needed the badges back by sunday morning as im going camping, will they take longer than that ?

hmm i could go upto preston and do them for you...

thing is i do them at scott worthingtons chipsaway unit in preston, and pay him for use of paints (quality is best around i can vouch for that)

JD we'll go down n see him when u iz free innit, let me know

Petrol in TDK is fiver a mile, so around £75 quid should do mate ;)

Cheers Naith, poss next week sometime, not sure yet.

Nimbus Megane R26
got a guy looking at it tonight whos a sign writer but if he cant do them naith i'll pm you when im back on thur next week and just put up with them being black until then so im not rushing you to get them done before sunday.