ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nurburgring, weekend just gone

Cupped 182
Was there over the weekend- my first time on the ring. Decided against taking my 172 but really wish I had now...

There was a healthy contingent of british clios- a few oldies, a couple of 172's & 182's & a trophy (T***PHY).

Got chatting with a couple of guys with a Gordini 182 but didn't think to ask if they were on this forum.

PH1 172
There were 3 Trophy's there, and a 182 cup.

2 Trophys I don't know the owners but 1 AU55 XXX is on here I think and the other trophy is on the trophy owners club but not sure if he is on here

TXXX PHY is MattX2C on here and the 182 cup is Jonny's cup but I can't see if he is signed up or not. We also had the Blue EVO 9, Red RX7 and White Z4 M Coupe with us as well.

Did you have a good weekend mate?

E90
did you see a big ol' gathering of Skylines?

yup!

either crashing or going very slowly!

Anyone see the uber cool Jagermeister Fiat Panda?? Was going pretty well round the 'Ring too!

You missed out bonnets up in the car park, then eating at the Pk shouting very loudly about doing an 8,01 BTG. Despite being passed by just about everything including the bus full of old folks, But who cares if it makes nice vrrrrrrrm tsssssch noises. Someone needs to explain that just because the car can do an 8m BTG, doesn't mean its automatic, when being driven by them.

LOL I have uber greivances against skylines at the ring, can u tell

1.8 Civic EX
lol...hopefully not too many crashing. One of them is Mikey_16v off here with his dad (the owner of skylines owners.co.uk)

Not got any pics of it but's 100% white with a carbon fibre bonnet

clio 200 F4Rt
yup!

either crashing or going very slowly!

Anyone see the uber cool Jagermeister Fiat Panda?? Was going pretty well round the 'Ring too!

You missed out bonnets up in the car park, then eating at the Pk shouting very loudly about doing an 8,01 BTG. Despite being passed by just about everything including the bus full of old folks, But who cares if it makes nice vrrrrrrrm tsssssch noises. Someone needs to explain that just because the car can do an 8m BTG, doesn't mean its automatic, when being driven by them.

LOL I have uber greivances against skylines at the ring, can u tell

well i didnt want to have too much of a dig.

tho you did forget the bit where they go all manly and give it some serious beans out of Lidl car park and under Adenau Bridge, past everyone tucking into thier fresh currywerst mit pommes.

so much noise, such little speed, reminds me of my mates 1.0 saxo with a k&n on it! :D

Cupped 182

Yes!

Also, a pretty cool-looking old BMW M1, a few BMW 2002's in great nik, & a monster-truck type thing with an exhaust the size of the channel tunnel!

Shame I never got a dry lap, but hey-ho...

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
I was there as well in my 172 Cup (D*VY J) with an elise, Evo 8, S3 & an S4. Had a great weekend, saw all the trophies and gordini 182 .... decided that i need cut slicks for next year ;)

Cupped 182
I was there as well in my 172 Cup (D*VY J) with an elise, Evo 8, S3 & an S4. Had a great weekend, saw all the trophies and gordini 182 .... decided that i need cut slicks for next year ;)

Spotted you going through the barriers a few times- looked like you got quite a few laps in!

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
Yeah did a couple on Sat in the rain (sketchy in a cup with no abs ;) ) ... then did another 8 on the Sunday, wanted to do more, but was getting a bit confident - ie time to go home and have a few beers lol