ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nurburgring - Eurothrash 2005

Cup Turbo, Flamer

Hi people,

I went on a driving trip last year with Eurothrash to the nurburgring over 3 days. They have just emailed me again saying they are having another road rally in june of this year, apparently covering 4 days and 4 nights and going all over the place, best bits are going to le man, nurburgring and then amsterdam! How good is that!

Having being a member of the club aswell they are offering discounts to anybody who is a member of the club! The cost is £899 per car (not including discount) its £200 per car desposit, might sound expensive but that does included everything, tickets to le man 24 hrs, all half board hotels with parking (4 nights), ferry crossings etc, after party and the starting place is brands hatch! Only thing you need to pay is fuel!

Let me know if anybody is interested

p.s would put it in the events part but havent got access yet

http://www.eurothrash.comwww.eurothrash.com