ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Numbered Plaque

Megane 225+
I've been making some carbon fibre & aluminium plaques for the guys over on meganesport for R26'S & S250's

I've also done one based on the R27 for the clio - so heres a couple of pics - if theres a bit of interest I'll do some clio ones - let me know your thoughts.
DSC01816.jpg

DSC01817.jpg

Last edited:
  Megane 225+
Carbon Fibre £20, Aluminium £10 - If theres good interest - I'll do a post in the forsale section.

Megane 225+
Maybe like the top left clio one - but with old style CLIO font & then 182 - CUP where i put the 200 - all flexible with design - but be nice to have a standard 182 or 172 design - If you have a design/idea i can work with it

what would a 182 cup one look like?

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
I'd love one like the R27 carbon one, but with 172 instead of R27.

Has to have the F1 team bit on it though

MKV R32
Impressive.

Curious to know where about you would put these in the 182? they look fairly large? Or are they credit card size?

Megane 225+
Looks awesome, can you do a S1600 one for me?
Yep can do

Would you be able to do a replacement for https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-L2xwdOS4i-M/TCpfJ3vgRkI/AAAAAAAAAUY/XIJ4HAZFdaQ/s912/DSC_0159.JPG ?? It seems to be scratched to the tits :( I assume the ones in the pictures are ones you have previously made?
I can do a copy in the Aluminium - almost identical to OEM - or in CF uses same fixings - yes the pics are ones I have made.

I'd love one like the R27 carbon one, but with 172 instead of R27.
Has to have the F1 team bit on it though

Yep can do

Impressive.

Curious to know where about you would put these in the 182? they look fairly large? Or are they credit card size?
Standard size is 72 x 46mm (a bit smaller than a business card)

I've put a post in the CAR PARTS FOR SALE SECTION
http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?587496-Carbon-Fibre-amp-Aluminium-Plaques

PM me if you are interested & I can do you a proof

Could you mock some ideas up for us trophy owners.

Something like:

F1 World Champions
Renault F1 (black background)
Clio Trophy (same clio trophy font, used in car)
0/500 (black background)
Dieppe -France

IE very similar to the R27 ones in Ally in the top left corner. Or like the Carbon and Gold in the 1st picture.

I'd be interested in one of these for under the bonnet.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Something for the Racing Puma?

No idea where I would put it but the OC love stuff like this as like the Trophy on 500 were made. I'm sure I could get you more sales depending on mock ups.

Clio V6 255,Clio R27
cool like the look of them, how do I go about ordering one and how do you want payment?

Would like a clio f1 ones in carbon and alloy?

will be at RENAULT world series this weekend if your going and if you can get them done in time?

Clio 197
I've been making some carbon fibre & aluminium plaques for the guys over on meganesport for R26'S & S250's

I've also done one based on the R27 for the clio - so heres a couple of pics - if theres a bit of interest I'll do some clio ones - let me know your thoughts.
DSC01816.jpg

DSC01817.jpg
I like 666 plaque, it is posible??

R27 197 F1 ClioSport
Does anyone know if these are still being made? I seen the guy hasn't been on the forum in a year. Maybe it's worth emailing the place he works, Lasers R Us