ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Number Plate Size....

Clio 200 Silverstone
Maybe a daft question, but I want plates the same as the clio currently in the cliosport banner at the top of the page. Are these simply cut by yourself or can they be purchased that size? Ideally like to purchase them

Any help is great

Clio 197
to be honest i dont think 3/4 plates are worth the risk with the police. Something you need to consider before slapping them on the clio is a potential fine.

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
60 quid fine for one of the lads last week in blackpool for a 3/4 plate :S

bg 182
had mine on for about 2months live down the road from a police station and have even spoken to copper whilst loking at my car and had no trouble what so ever, just dont drive like a dick and youll be fine.

Clio 197
had mine on for about 2months live down the road from a police station and have even spoken to copper whilst loking at my car and had no trouble what so ever, just dont drive like a dick and youll be fine.

On a different day with a different copper you run the risk . Only you know if it's worth the hassle, personally I couldn't be arsed with it all !

Seat Ibiza
I had mine on for 6months, and got stopped. Didn't get a fine though, I had a friendly copper.

He also agreed it looked better too, but still illegal :(