ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Now Slammed :)

www.renparts.co.uk
60mm Gmax springs fitted with Spax Poleurethene progressibe bump stops. Also 172 wheels with toyo proxies all round.

Before....
clio3.jpg

After.....
01062006130.jpg

01062006129.jpg

Next to be fitted is 172 bumper which is currently getting repaired and sprayed :)
comments welcome.

www.renparts.co.uk
oh btw it took me 9 hours in total to fit the springs... mainly due to the lack of thought put into frauds spring compresssors ;)
Yeh im planning on getting the guy to spray the 172 bumper and colour code at the same time.. Side skirts im still trying to find some that i like... I want something with a little less profile than subways..

www.renparts.co.uk
Ride is suprisingly very very good. Not much different to standard. I think its down to the bump stops partly.. Handles mint although its probs not the best weather to throw it into a roundabout.
thanks
josh

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Slammed lol...."Lowered" is more appropriate!

Looks fantastic tho mate, good taste.

he has the cleaning bug atm, does look very good though, £70 worth of clenaing products should make it look nicer.

I was there hwne he fitted the springs but only watch ;)

Valver..
i likes it alot buddy... i would drop the back more but then it can come un drive able with havin ppl in the back and stuff!!! looks spot on thou buddy!! :D