ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Now look where I am!--What av I done to deserve this?

renault clio
:mad:Hi folk! After years riding 'superbikes' I bought a nice Mk4 Astra turbo diesel estate for the dog, which I had to sell when in hospital. After recovery I had £500 left and have to travel 220 miles to London on Monday to attend court to fight a destruction order on my beloved rotty 'Zeus'. (Been 3 times already and is costing me hundreds.) So--a cheap economical car (which the Astra was) tax and mot'd comes at £460. I hate renault clio's but was the only 'ready to go car' for less than £500. Just drove it home from Rochdale. It feels small, eratic, and the clutch is stiff and jerky but it has only done 72,000 miles (97) and looks 'respectable'. Hope I will grow to like it and hope it get's me to the early morn London court appearance! What do I need to know about this car to make life easier?? Nice to meet yer'all!--Kriss!:lolup: PS will try to post some pics asap.

Last edited:
why if you had spent less than £500 on a car would you then sign up to a site, paying a tenner(which is maybe 70miles) when you hate clios, welcome

Ph1 172 Sprint Car
forget the car....fighting a destruction order for the 3rd time?????.........shouldn't have gone passed the 1st:mad::mad::mad:

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Rottweiler?

I hope it's destroyed, it's clearly still a danger for the 3rd time.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
3 times? Must have all been the other persons fault.

172 Ph1, 1972 Mini 1
Its not a greeny blue colour is it? does it go alright as my friend from Oldham sold a 1.2 with a knackered head gasket a few weeks back to a woman and it was up for sale around that area again recently!!

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
a) Kriss is a girls name

b) I also hate Renault, but I love this forum.

c) I f**king hate dogs, we won't get along.