ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nottingham - Ripley - Ladybower Meet 30th May.

ITB BG 182
Seeing as the Derby MFN yo shizz didnt go so well.

Just looking to meet people at the Millers Barn on the A610 in Nottingham to then drive up the A610 to the McDonalds near Ripley and meet other people before taking a route to the Lady Bower dam area for bacon butties and ice cream.

Would prefer the 30th May giving people time to organise themselfs.

Anyone interested?

01 Me.

1. john182rs
2. Sargara
3. daveski (will meet at Ripley)
4. DMS
5. Harpham

I think ill drop on this aswell. Will it be in the day or evening??
Ill probably meet at Ripley Maccys also.

Nissan 350z
It will be easier for me to meet you at the 2nd place you have put John, altho i have never been there before but it looks like a McDonalds right?

Any of you lot got a "decent" camera by the way? :)

I know where it is mate so will come to yours first if you want? Is this going to be a typical CS drive to Ladybower? Should I bring a satnav if I plan to stick to the speed limit?

ITB BG 182
Yes typical cs meet as per usual, no gumball running though.
Close to the day i will put times up but i dont want to be meeting too early in the day.
People meet where ever you want to but when it comes to lady bower there is no road name for the one we all need to be on where the food cabins are so i think it will be all meet at a car park then follow who ever to said place.

I'm ok with that, just don't want to be left behind on the way.
Wanna meet me Dave and convoy down to the meet place?

Sargara... I may be able to get hold of an SLR (its my sister in laws), Im going to be having a practice with it soon, so hopefully, all going well, id be able to take a few good pics!

ITB BG 182
Would people be ok for meeting up at Ripley McDonalds for 12 noon? People meeting from Phoenix Park in Notts (Millers Barn Pub) from 11:15am leaving at half past.
Then i think i will just sat nav it from Ripley to Ladybower.
If people want to go some where after that for a drink (non alcoholic) and drive then we can arrange it on the day.

DMS

A thirsty 172
I'm still up for it.
Ladybower is a huge dam and reservoir just outside of Sheffield on the A57. There are some brilliant driving roads around there, hence the visit.

DMS

A thirsty 172
Just checked the weather report for tomorrow. Apparently it's going to be cloudy all morning but it doesn't say it'll rain. Looks like it should brighten up tomorrow afternoon.

^ Just in case anyone has doubts about the weather.

ITB BG 182
Take ya sun lotion people its going to be a hot one..... Phoenix park Notts at 11am ill be leaving at half past to go to Ripley macies for 12 noon and leave at 12:15 to hit the bower.

Nissan 350z
Sorry mate. A combination of Bank holiday weekend and England playing meant i wasnt able to make it. I did send Harpham a text as i had his number but none of yours.

ITB BG 182
Oh BTW... the correct spelling is marvellous not marvelous ;)
Uz sud al b thnkful dat i dun tlk lyk sum of me bleds from in de hood innit cuz uz r guna strugle wid dis typ aight.

yea i think we should get another meet done that will have a few tunnel runs or in a covered car park area.