ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Not your usual "whats it worth" thread?

porsche 944 - 80's ftw!
Cat D and insurance paid out £16,750

Front bumper slight damage but apart from what you see thats it no airbags gone off etc.

At the moment = £100!

This will go up though.

Lionel Richie
let me price up a few parts!

rear bumper £1,151.80 +vat
side skirt £195+vat
rear 1/4 £1,073.98+vat

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
if it goes for a silly low price then could be worth it but in all reality it will shoot up

Clio 197
That wont stay at that price for long at all. Its a well nice rare car but then surely there is damage to the underneath of the car as well as chassis.

Edit: Plus those replica panels, doubt anyone will realise once been sprayed up by a good paint shop. Well worth it if its not other damage thats hidden.

alien green rs133
fixed worse than that!!! our v6 was wrecked on a track day, was sweet as a nut when it left our hands

V6 255 Acid Yellow
It was mine, no chasis damage, and side airbag has been deployed, basically ripped the leather seat open. Mainly cosmetic damage but wont be cheap to fix. The front bumber was in perfect condition at the time of the accident and sustained further damage whilst in the care of co-part, the sports exhaust is also fukd.

porsche 944 - 80's ftw!
It was mine, no chasis damage, and side airbag has been deployed, basically ripped the leather seat open. Mainly cosmetic damage but wont be cheap to fix. The front bumber was in perfect condition at the time of the accident and sustained further damage whilst in the care of co-part, the sports exhaust is also fukd.

Most cars seem to suffer at the hands of copart tractor drivers.

A couple of regulars have decided to stop going after bidding on what they saw (some even went to look at the car beforhand) winning and then turning up to collect and having holes in the side of a car from a forklift and whole bumpers pulled off because of rough c**ts.

The car is at copart (old universal salvage) sandtoft ind estate and the auction is on the 19th of this month. Would be nice to see it back on here at somepoint.

My guess is that it will go abroad - many expensive cars now are bought from places such as this and put on an artic to poland etc and then come back repaired and without a Cat registration to be sold as a straight car. :mad:

Is you look around there is also a 2007 197 (possibly cup) in blue with very light damage (think it was just a wing + headlight) coming up soon. :)

V6 255 Acid Yellow
^^ haha im cruising in a 1.0 corsa life, does about 50mpg and 0-60 about 15secs lol

I was in a rush to buy summit so picked it up day after my crash, not doin foot patrol.

V6 255 Acid Yellow
Well theve cause an extra couple of grand more damage and i complained to my insurance company who are royaly pissed off.

Also for any interested buyers its a good idea to note that all the suspension is also now fukd.

Would be nice if someone could put it back together, such an amazing car.

Most cars seem to suffer at the hands of copart tractor drivers.

A couple of regulars have decided to stop going after bidding on what they saw (some even went to look at the car beforhand) winning and then turning up to collect and having holes in the side of a car from a forklift and whole bumpers pulled off because of rough c**ts.

The car is at copart (old universal salvage) sandtoft ind estate and the auction is on the 19th of this month. Would be nice to see it back on here at somepoint.

My guess is that it will go abroad - many expensive cars now are bought from places such as this and put on an artic to poland etc and then come back repaired and without a Cat registration to be sold as a straight car. :mad:

Is you look around there is also a 2007 197 (possibly cup) in blue with very light damage (think it was just a wing + headlight) coming up soon. :)

V6 255 Acid Yellow
Rob, if you get chance to go or know anyone he goes on the 19th it would be nice to know who buys it and how much it fetchs, just curious.

ibiza cupra
would be pricy to repair but it depends on how badly you want one of those rare beauties, i know someone who has just spent 10 grand getting his audi tt repaired, only 1k of it was labour and the rest of it was parts

porsche 944 - 80's ftw!
I watched some of the auction but not all of it , last time i looked the v6 was at £2250 but not met its reserve.

I looked at it today though before the auction started and it was indeed fooked! :(

Tapias - The auction listing said it had no keys, did you give them to the insurance company or do you have any left at home?

www.renparts.co.uk
my guess is it will probably be sold on by whoever buys it. depends if you drop on parts, there are plenty of V6's breaking out there, plus its got to be worth 12k with the full leather and colour once finished.

V6 255 Acid Yellow
Id certainly buy it for £12k all done, and yes i have a key, locking nuts and service history, should be worth something to the buyer lol

www.renparts.co.uk
lol its been relisted on there, looks like its been damaged by the yard, all the front bumper ripped off and exhausts not visible at all now, they really are rough cnts down there. I picked a clio up today and he pretty much dropped if off the fork lift, good job it was a breaker or i wouldn't have been happy.