ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Not to everyones taste (Pt 2 - New pics)

PH1 172
that is gorgeous sir! well played! set of replica 182 skirts will pull it off - or slam it with no skirts!

some camera skills there too!

Thanks for all the comments. Especially the positive ones :)
As for revels idea, that would be very different (which is what i want - Different and subtle)
But, wouldn't i have a problem putting a standard front bumper on RS wings?

Also a cup spoiler is going on.

If you haven't already bought the wings, don't bother, just get rs replica skirts which fit onto the standard wings ;) Don't make it another rep, think how good f0xys looked with just the rear bumper.

BMW E92/Audi S3
Thank you all again lol.
Rep skirts are definately going on. I can't be dealing with my clio without any skirts at all as only two cars on this forum can pull it off which is f0xy's and Dutty's.

If you haven't already bought the wings, don't bother, just get rs replica skirts which fit onto the standard wings ;) Don't make it another rep, think how good f0xys looked with just the rear bumper.

+1

I didnt know you could get ones that fit onto the standard bumper.. Much better idea!

Black Gold Trophy
I'll keep updating this with different pics, i only have three at the moment, due to technical problems! All comments welcome, good, bad and honest ones.

3227921915_4da9c8c0e8.jpg

3227920415_0ef90f7145.jpg

3227918411_60c3c1ca87.jpg

This looks awesome, I just want to know, which parts have been photoshopped? what does the car look like in the flesh?

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
the entire picture (as in the finish of the image) looks like that in the flesh

renaultsport clio 197 cup
car looks sweet,wheels look class too.maybe change skirts but its down to personal choice,shouldnt just follow suit and do whats expected.thats what makes a car stand out.

Clio 197 cup pack
Lovely car mate, looks sweet. Do you think the colour scheme would work on the wheels with the darker blue colour clio? isit mondial?