ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Not to everyones taste (Pt 2 - New pics)

BMW E92/Audi S3
I'll keep updating this with different pics, i only have three at the moment, due to technical problems! All comments welcome, good, bad and honest ones.

3227921915_4da9c8c0e8.jpg

3227920415_0ef90f7145.jpg

3227918411_60c3c1ca87.jpg

Clio 1.2 16v Dynamique
needs rs side skirts, wings and front bumper but looks pretty sweet right now fella! wheels look really cool to ....different AND original. nice!!

BMW E92/Audi S3
Oh yeah, coilies and new front bumper and skirts are going on i forgot to mention :)
Also xenons.

I think the skirts look horrid tbh.

Turbos.
I quite like it, but have a feeling the photos make it look better than it would in the flesh.

I'd change the sideskirts for something less similar to skirting boards.

Ph1.2 / VW Polo
worth the wait, looking great mate
i dont think it NEEDS rs bumper and skirts
nothing to set it apart from anything else then really.
Rs kit does look alot better but only clio lovers are gonna notice really.
save the money if it was me.
bout time u got the pics up :p

J03

MX5 1.8
really good mate, colourcoding looks but wierd on the front, but the car looks minted! love it. looks almost liquid but with a tint of tan-ness :p

you know i love this yellow beast mate, think the wheels are absolutely perfect, really do!

great stuff

jamie

1.2 Dynamique billabong
looks good buddy, have you thought about colour coding the front splitter, dont know whether it would look better or worse, just a thought as it would make the front level with the sideskirts and rear bumper as they hang lower on the sport kit

BMW Z4
dont like the skirts but the front bumper looks quite smart in that colour and that low to the ground

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
I quite like it, but have a feeling the photos make it look better than it would in the flesh.

I'd change the sideskirts for something less similar to skirting boards.

LOL! Exactly what i was going to say! That colour looks great there...In reality it looks like a fake gold watch from Argos!

E92 M3
needs rs side skirts, wings and front bumper but looks pretty sweet right now fella! wheels look really cool to ....different AND original. nice!!

i think it would look mint as a rep, skirts need 2 go but i luv the wheels mate propa nice car

I like it! Good on you for not being a sheep too... though what's with the boot lock thingy being black? :O

Italian 3.2 V6
i like it alot! defo needs what ur planning to fit to it tho. then it will look the sex!

PH1 iceburg
I actually think the wheels look really nice.

Would like to see it in the flesh thought to see if it would look as good

MattRS182

ClioSport Club Member
  #3 PH2 172 Flamer
long time no speak specta, look gorgous mate fair play!! up for a meet soon?