ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Not really insurance ... but... Private Plate transferring ???

Oggy997

ClioSport Club Member
  997.1, Caddy, e208
Hi,

I currently own a private plate on my 172, which I wish to transfer to my new EP3.

Currently my insurance premium is on my 172 and I will xfer the policy to the Civic upon transferring the registration. When I bought the Reg, I was able to get plates made up with the ownership document of the registration mark - the DVLA swapped the plate there and then and gave me a new tax disc and MOT cert.

Now, when I go tomorrow, I need to get a new Tax/MOT Cert for both cars (plus a new document allowing me to get plates mate for the 172?), but I only bought the EP3 yesterday, I don;t have the V5 and they have no idea I have bought the Civic either.

So how the feck does this work now ?

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
Take the new keeper slip, DVLA does the rest - they'll get you to fill in a form to apply for a new logbook for the Civic and provide all the other stuff as they do the transfer. You'll need the Civic MOT and serial number of the tax disc too, same for the Clio