ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Not Happy

Not got a car
The c**t i was going to buy the 182 off has sold it and not let me know. Spent ages in the bank to get a loan sorted and now aint got a car to buy.

New the advert was to good to be true and now a cant find a decent 182 ff with cup packs anywhere that i like.

Want the light blue, racing blue i think. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

this is the one i wanted.

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1046680.htm

Hope the seller and buyed dies of aids!

8 f**king hour drive i done

185lb/ft dCi
its alright mate, take your time looking and you will find a better deal than your previous one. remember, good things come to those who wait! :)

also just because your getting a load doesn't mean you have to pay full whack for a 182, treat it as your own money as your the one whos going to have to pay it back!

Not got a car
how much should i be looking at the orange one.?

^^ I would like the iquid yellow one but its just p/x Corsa cdti.

Not got a car
I phoned him on fri asking if it was still for sale, he said yes i said ok i will come Sunday to leave a deposit and if it sells in the mean time to let me know. Drive 8 hours there and its f**king sold.!

He was supposed to have let me know it was sold. the silly old c**t, he have all my details.

I phoned him on fri asking if it was still for sale, he said yes i said ok i will come Sunday to leave a deposit and if it sells in the mean time to let me know. Drive 8 hours there and its f**king sold.!

He was supposed to have let me know it was sold. the silly old c**t, he have all my details.

Ahh, you didn't say that.

Personally I'd have phoned to check before I left. Had someone do that to me once, just before I was about to start an epic journey, called to double check "oh yeh, I sold it"

None :(
8 hours drive! man that must of been to the other end of the country!
eek i would be vexed just the same bud!

I waited around 4 weeks to find my 182 which ticked my box's, glad i waited and didn't rush into a 172 i test drove.

Good luck finding the right one bud!

Black 172
Always phone the seller, whats he supposed to do if about 30 people are interested? you want him to ring all of them up to say it's sold? Good luck with buying though!

LOL thats ridiculous tbf... 7k for an 04 with 50k miles

Im selling my 05 Reg with less miles for 5k... not trying to sell mine to you or anything... but you see the issue?

Hard luck with the no sale mate, Just happens. These buyers will take the first person that slaps the money down, Without phoning up the other 10 that where interested, Should have phoned up before though. Lesson learnt i suppose.

HPI all the cars you see before you look at them, I didnt thinking i was clever to save a fiver, Took the 2hr drive up there with my mum. £100 deposit down, Got home and HPI'd it and found out it was a cat D. Was too good to be true, And mum didnt want to drive back up there to get the deposit off him (silly bint).

Just keep looking and HPI the ones your going to see.

Good luck :)

I emailed the boy asking if the cambelt and aux belt had been done and got the usual story that it was 72K for both, might be for the best.

M2 Competition
Id pay around 6k from a dealer for the blue one you're going to look at.

Prices seem to have shot back up! Sold my last cup at the worst time.

Not got a car
today, no

Only email yest.

viewed both about, both shite. Blue was all chiped, Orange that had 40k on the clock the drivers seat was all worn and mank. Shocking for a 40k car really.

Not got a car
Well hopefully the bloke id getting another in this week with 40k on and cheaper, hes gona give me first refusal.

I really want a blue one.