ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Not happy atm :(

MK3, RX450H.
Got back to my car at the end of the day to find I had silver paint on the front of my car.
It's deeply scratched certain parts as well!
I asked the carpark attendant to whom it was and if he seen it. He told me it was the corsa that was parked to the side of me, who this morning when parking reversed into the post!
To be honest, I'm disgusted that someone would just drive off. I wouldn't of been as bothered if he just left me his number and said sorry on a note!
But instead, I'm going to wait for him tomorrow in the carpark, and confront him. Taking his numberplate, phone number, name, address. Then ask for £250 for the damages instead of going through insurance, (even though I doubt it's anywhere near that). Then ring the police and report him, and still, maybe go through his insurance!
I know I'm being harsh but I'm unbelievably pi**ed off!
IMG_1242.jpg

IMG_1243.jpg

Also tried polishing what I could away. Going to try buffing it out also.
IMG_1244.jpg

1.2 Dynamique 16v
Oooft. Thats a kick in the c*ck.

Lucky that somebody saw it happen. Try not to come across threatening, I'm sure that will not help the matter.

Last edited:
  Clio 172 PH1, Mini
I know what that feels like. I left mine outside my place overnight (normaly park out back in my allocated space) and what do you know i came out to fine a blue scrape just in the same place as yours. I dont know who did it, no notes with insurace detais or even a sorry.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
TBF to the person in the corsa, they didn't stove your car in. So they may not even know they hit your car.

Chances are they know nothing about it and when you point out the black paint on their car they'll apologise.

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
TBF to the person in the corsa, they didn't stove your car in. So they may not even know they hit your car.

Chances are they know nothing about it and when you point out the black paint on their car they'll apologise.

This..

Its very easy to catch a car like that and not notice, iv done it myself before, i wouldnt have noticed if it wasnt for the person opposite me who stopped me and pointed it out, i even waited 15mins for the owner to come back to apologise and offer to pay for the damage :)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
That just looks like paint transfer. The rest should come off okay with some extra work.

MK3, RX450H.
I've polished a lot of it out. Still some deep scratches though.
Not going to come across threatening. It's the driving off which really annoyed me.

MK3, RX450H.
Taken pictures with my car in the spot, the surrounding area and also I've got the parking assistants photos and video of the car.