ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

"not enough space to back up"

malcolmgt

ClioSport Club Member
  MK Golf GTI
Trying to back my phone up so i can restore on a new iphone.
My C drive has over 300gb of space.. yet it keeps throwing the error up. Any advice?

malcolmgt

ClioSport Club Member
  MK Golf GTI
Update for anyone interested.
First call with Apple they repaired iTunes and installed drivers on phones to check both okay - they were. Asked to try another apple product back up or another computer. Don't have another product so tried another computer, same issue.

second call - told to try cloud. Did Cloud and it seems to have worked, must be a phone issue.

Apple said they would call last night, they haven't.

An orange one
I used to get this issue when I backed up to my laptop.

I started using the cloud and couldn't imagine going back now, it backs up daily and I know my data is safe without even thinking about it.

malcolmgt

ClioSport Club Member
  MK Golf GTI
I used to get this issue when I backed up to my laptop.

I started using the cloud and couldn't imagine going back now, it backs up daily and I know my data is safe without even thinking about it.

I agree it is good but they only give you 5gb of space for free, takes the pi*s since their smallest phone was 8gb I think. I know its only .79p a month for 50gb but that all adds up to a massive company. Especially since their icloud gets hacked a lot!

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
I agree it is good but they only give you 5gb of space for free, takes the pi*s since their smallest phone was 8gb I think. I know its only .79p a month for 50gb but that all adds up to a massive company. Especially since their icloud gets hacked a lot!
It wouldn't be too bad if it was 5gb per device, but it's 5gb per account. So if you've got an iPad and an iPhone, that's your limit gone right there on one device.