ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

not another bury st edmunds meet??? 26/8/11

clio 172 cup
Well with the success of the last meet we held i though i'd start early with this one and try to get as many of you involved as possible. will be held in the same place as the last time and the same routine, all meet up get to know eachother then for those who fancy it some snaps at one of the spots.

the location is:
the cattle market car park, Parkway, Bury st Edmunds, IP33 3BA or if u wanna have a look on google maps its 52.245559,0.706756.

if we plan to meet there at 7:30 then that will give us plenty of time to get all parked together before the locals desend lol don't worry if ur coming down later just drop me a txt (number at the bottom) and we wont shoot off without u.

would be great to see everyone who attended last time and all u who couldn't make it or didn't know about it, thanks very much

Bruce

The last meets turn out ;)
IMG_3918.jpg

Last edited:
  clio 172 cup
Depends what shift I'm on that day since it's an hours drive. Sundays are usually best for me. Will let you know.
thats good to know fella sunday meets will be something i will start going soon when we have a good turn out in the area. would be good to see u there but will try to accomadate u a little better next time :D beautiful colour btw ;)

@rhys look forward to seeing u again fella big friends :)

banderson

ClioSport Club Member
  05' BG 182FF
Well I may not be going on this KIA course after all so if I'm not, count me in! Lol :)

BMW 118d
Might have to roll along to this, gonna get rid of the Clio soon! I'll still come to meets though... if i'm welcome in a German car? Gotta make the most of renewing my Cliosport membership for another year really ;)

Might have to roll along to this, gonna get rid of the Clio soon! I'll still come to meets though... if i'm welcome in a German car? Gotta make the most of renewing my Cliosport membership for another year really ;)

Were you at KFC last night? Blue 197?

ph1 172
Bad news.......I have just been informed that I have a wedding to go to on Friday and that I had agreed to it months ago, well I had forgotten that! Sorry chaps and chicks, I'm out.
Will be well up for the next one though, keep them regular;)

clio 172 cup
right people this meet is still on the locals will be there and please feel free to come along we don't bite :)

any more info needed my number is at the top :D

BMW 118d
Sorry, I won't be there tonight. Just put a deposit down on a 1 series BMW so I want to keep as many miles off my Clio as possible. Like I said before though, if i'm welcome i'd still like to come to some meets in the BMW!