ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

not a Sport but a filthy dCi, don't judge me :(

What up Clio people ?

I know I know the title says it all pretty much.
The car I bought last week is in fact far from a sport, but has proven to be very "tasty" for a little diesel, and cheap of course, which is exactly what I wanted.

My name is Diego, one of a million Italian immigrants, 27, living in London.

Before this car I had a "clean as" EG6 Civic that I sold to a trusty mate, then I bought my money pit which is an E34 540i Touring 6 speed, and soon I found myself in the need of a daily (hate that word but is it what it is), and I've always been looking for cheap clio dCis, since a bunch of friends back home had a lot of fun with them.

After a year and a half I finally had some cash to spare and a place to put the BMW in hibernation, time to look for a decent dCi.

And I found this pile (pic straight from the ad)

33bac15ab439b544331c7194a5c4cbde.jpg

2003 Initiale dCi 80 5 doors, 106200 miles, 4 owners, some history and a lot of paint missing.

Been sat since 2015.

£500

After a quick look and a useless test drive I ended up buying it.
Talking the guy down to £350 made me feel like a proper wheeler dealer, but in the end the faded pinky Clio was mine.

£350 purchase price
£20 road tax
One year MOT (more soon on this one)
£47 monthly for insurance

On the way home it averaged 57mpg, all city driving.

More soon on a proper wip thread.

Let's throw in a sneak peak

7c48ca539c4621a7dcd7004454b6eeb3.jpg

Cheers !