ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Northern Ireland Members - WHERE ARE YOU?

GavC

ClioSport Club Member
  Black Gold 182FF
Ive been a member on the website for quite some time but yet to speak to a person from Northern Ireland :dapprove: Where are all the guys? Or am I one of the few who is a regular visitor :eek:

and I really want to attend a meet some time..

Meg R26 + Mk4 GTTDI
Theres a few of us on here. They use RMS if you use that also?

There was a few meets in the summer but I dont think there has been much recently

Cro

Meg'd r27
Loads of us that use the place, with 191 posts I wouldnt say you're a regular visitor. Tigger and Mikeyk18 are the ones you want to hassle about meets............ not that it'll do anything :rasp:

"Navy" N17 TWO
Alrighty folks!
Merry Christmas to all, hope you've all had/about to have a good one :D

Hope to get a wee meet organised in the early days of 2010 and get 1-a-month going if I can

A karting meet would be great, is everyone up for that, some people might be skint after the madness of Crimbo/New Year but I'd be game if we got enough people for it on the day (that's the hard part of organising these meets lol)

My appologies for not checkin-in on the meetings section in errr (feels like an eternity now) :eek: :slap:
The other rep for over here is trying to sell his 172 for something non-Renault or even non-French but I'll man my post and try to get things going for us

GavC

ClioSport Club Member
  Black Gold 182FF
So there is a good bunch of us :cool: I don't really post a whole lot which is obvious but I am always on here reading stuff :D Ill have to become more involved in the chit chat!

Im flat out with revision now for my A level exams in late January :( so i doubt ill be able to make it to a meet during then! but I'm definitely going to as many shows etc this summer :)

@ Steven

I am on RMS as well with the user "clio1998" so hit me up! I think ive seen you on the site before at some stage

Happy Christmas all by the way (I know its now Boxing Day lol) and a Happy New Year (bit early lol)

"Navy" N17 TWO
Sounds fair enough :) get on for the banter, usually loads of harmless slagging gets us all laughing amongst ourselves on here & at the meets, then pointing out the silly things people do at the meets too :eek: :rasp: :star:

I'm innocent I tell you now!

@ Rapid06, paddymcc, adz06
Where are you from?

ITB BG 182
Theres 4 CS members in nottingham at the moment, just hockey fans and watching the Nottingham Panthers bear the Sheffield Steelers tonight in sheffield, last night in Nottingham

GavC

ClioSport Club Member
  Black Gold 182FF
Whats this kid above on about? :headno:

We definitely need to get a meet organised some time! Hopefully after my exams in january ;) You can give me a test drive in your 172 :D

"Navy" N17 TWO
God knows!

How does the 23/24th weekend in Jan sound to everyone? :)

Test-drive? :eek: going by almost every time I've been in Lurgan I wouldn't let half of you's out on a moped let alone a 172 :rasp:

GavC

ClioSport Club Member
  Black Gold 182FF
Ill have to pass, exams during then :( I love your registration by the way, its the nuts :D seen your recent photos in the media section

Renaultsport 220T
I like this one...

Q:Why is Iris Robinson like Ikea?

A: One wayward screw and the whole cabinet falls apart.

2001 Clio 1.2
Ive been a member on here for ages but never really used it! More of an RMS man lol! Signed up as a club member today though so ill have to use it abit more! :) hope to move to a renault sport soon and hope to get to a few clio sport meets!

ITB BG 182
Whats this kid above on about? :headno:

The kid above, ie me. Is on about some of the Belfast members that have come to Nottingham for a weekend to watch some ice hockey between two big rival teams.

Last time i was in Belfast i met a few people who own clio sports and got along quiet well with them, also talk to some of them on facebook plus they are members here.

BUT anyway, 2 more weeks and ill be there again.

RB FF 182
*Waves*

I'm here sometimes...

BTW not liking the amalgamated N.Ire/Wales/IOM...

Artificial business tbh.