ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Northeast Meet 22/10/06 Vid !!!

Golf MK7,GSX-R600 L4
Was a great day, nice to meet everyone!

I've spent hours knocking this video up, I'd like to thank big_peaches out of date condoms for making a rare appearance:rasp: and Nick the cameraman!!!;)

Nah man Nicky182 used his genius talents to make this vid:star: Even if you weren't there its worth a watch!!! Get the popcorn in!

All comments welcome please:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jD3MRYNV3zE

80MPG BEEZA
hehe ok thats kept me quiet :)

gonna bring my camcorder along for the rr'd capture the whole thing

Clio 182
quality vid fella :)

quite abit of my car too :D

pmsl @ the jonnies on peaches car lol

Aye mate, noticed you were hogging the lime light a little too much;).

Glad you like it bud!!

Batman, that shut you up eh?? You're famous now mate, all thanks to me. Thought you would appreciate the KAPOW, been Batman 'n' all.lol

:D

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
lots of work in that, guid stuff.

Liking the choice of soundtrack. oh and the music as well

ha ha

B

Brown.

who did the condom hit after it flew off, if ya look carefully it flys off hits some one then hits the ground, am in stitches everytime a watch it lol

Golf MK7,GSX-R600 L4
who did the condom hit after it flew off, if ya look carefully it flys off hits some one then hits the ground, am in stitches everytime a watch it lol

Bayliss I reckon. We didnt mention there was a que of traffice packed up just along from us when you and bayliss were gettin it on with those jonnys...... some of the looks we got:nono: pmsl ..... :)

ZT 1.8T
Many people who go to the north east meets drive non sports? might get meself to one if im not goin to be shown up in my 1.2! :dead:

Many people who go to the north east meets drive non sports? might get meself to one if im not goin to be shown up in my 1.2! :dead:

Dude, as Ive been told, Its not about what you frive its about taking part!

I'm in a Mk1 1.2 god damn it.

Golf R/Leon FR

dont worry about what car you drive fella everyones welcome
get yourself to the next meet :)

White Clio 200 Cup

I made it to one cliosport meet in Whitby (well the drive down, and back ) in my 1.4 clio...no need to feel like you *have* to have a 182/172 or V6 to join in..whatsoever :)

BMW 535D
also worth noting that there were families with kids driving past us while the 'condoms' even was happening lol

57 Ibiza Formula Sport
lmao great vid! ive only been back living in the NW from the NE less than a week and already missing them accents ;)

al

ST on the way...
Driving on the hard shoulder tho? :eek:

We got told off for "going over the white lines" :S

Golf R/Leon FR
Driving on the hard shoulder tho? :eek:

We got told off for "going over the white lines" :S

there were road works on the outside lane fella
we had to use the hard shoulder lol

anni - should come back up here then ;)