ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Northamptonshire meet?

DCI100
Anyone up for it?, Could go to pub or something? If there are people with a few bits to sell could bring them along do a few trades etc.

DCI100
I'm the complete OPPOSITE side of the county to you haha ! how about we doing in Northampton its self to save hassle for all!

1. owen_m
2.scott.p

182cup & 172 racecar
I'll keep an eye on this as to where and when. See if I can make it.

The Greyhound at Melton Malsor ?

Address: Towcester Road, Milton Malsor, Northamptonshire NN7 3AP
Phone:01604 858449

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Good shout that Tony only 10 mins up the road for me so aslong as I'm not working I should definitely make it there.

DCI100
Everywhere is miles for me but sounds like a good location if we aim for say 10 lads should be a good meet :)

Ph1 172 (titanium)
I could be up for a meet! Depending on the date! Would be good to meet a few new faces somewhere else!

What sort of dates were people thinking?
I wont have my clio next week as having rs2 fitted and then we have to consider CSS is the 22nd June. Are people going to CSS? I don't know if I am yet or not. How people would feel meeting the week before or after CSS? too much? Any ideas??? I quite like the look of the 1st Saturday in July, the 6th?

We could do, I'm still not sure if I'm going to CSS, I'm sure I will feel like it more once I have my car back.
What time were people going to CSS? gates open at 10:30