ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

North Yorks meet??

172 cup
Anyone fancy one between now and Xmas??
I know there was one in Huddersfield a couple of weeks ago

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Depends how north your talking.

I think it's best to decide a place and time yourself and put it in the thread title. People dont want to be messing about arguing about places/times, its gets confusing and no meet happens.

172 cup
Depends how north your talking.

I think it's best to decide a place and time yourself and put it in the thread title. People dont want to be messing about arguing about places/times, its gets confusing and no meet happens.

In my experience and my opinion its best to let people put up suggestions and decide between ourselves where we would like a meet to take place.

Im an organiser not a dictator so Id prefer for others to choose a time and place tbh otherwise your even more likely to have no meet if I just dictate time and place

alien green rs133
In my experience and my opinion its best to let people put up suggestions and decide between ourselves where we would like a meet to take place.

Im an organiser not a dictator so Id prefer for others to choose a time and place tbh otherwise your even more likely to have no meet if I just dictate time and place

whitby then a ride out???

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep

TBH, I agree with what Jenic says. Members are always interested in meets when it comes down to these kind of threads but its a different story when something is set in stone (so to speak).

Just pick a run out or something and slap a time or place down - its one of the joys of being an area rep.

But, just to throw my two penneth in, I think we should have a mushroom farm meet and a drive around some of Selbys county roads.

172 cup
I like the sound of a dangerous buttertubs pass meet before Christmas!! :p

Not for novice drivers..

Do you reckon we might be asking for trouble??
I nearly pee'd my pants in good weather up there nevermind with wet roads and fog etc:eek:

Clio 172
I'd be up for a Buttertubs run as I missed the last one.

Some rain & fog to make it a bit more interesting.........

Bring it on:evil: