ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

north york moors

182 Trophy
bought the new performance car mag yesterday and read the trophy b-road article. I had never done this certain road in the moors before so I decided to do it today and took the exact same root. was quite a fun road barring the tractors and crazy sheep. managed some piccies aswell.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/41860325@N06/

182 Trophy
thanks. no not yet mate, havent had time with work at the moment really busy, i am looking into it and will post piccies wen finished.

Where was my invite? :dapprove:

Looks epic mate! Take those with Amandas camera?

EDIT: Yeah I see you did lol.

182 Trophy
scan youtube for exhaust videos. i am loving mine at the moment, i think its the right balance, quiet in normal driving (not often lol) and a lovely touring sound on 4k

Focius ST
yer ive spent ages looking at exhaust vids yozza to loud , milltek bad build quality so i think it may have to be the k tec

Had a little play with one of them, Bit of cropping and a LOMOish effect :eek:

3856807973_a61aa6c96b.jpg

182 Trophy
Just out of interest, what was the route? I don't buy magazines :)

i headed from scarborough just past pickering on the a170, there is a right turn off for a village called wrelton, carry on to cropton and rosedale abbey then its throuygh a cattle grid and onto knott road and blakey road, onto huttonlehole and then back onto the a170 back towards pickering.

I quite often take the helmsley to stokesley b1257 - newgate bank, very good drivers road