ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

north west- north member here please

Type of meet

• Total voters

jakehamer1994

North West - North
Right started a new thread to get an idea on rough numbers of how many people are on here from the north and are active and will come to meets/events, So just comment if you will come .
Next I've done a poll so I know what kind of events you would like to do at meets to give me a idea on what to organise. It won't be the same thing every meet and location and the meets will change to mix things up a bit. Can pick your 2 favourite ideas and can change your vote as well if needed.

Thanks please let me know what you think as if possible with everyone thinking maybe a meet this weekend coming up ?

jakehamer1994

North West - North
Nice one paul at the minute most people seem to be from blackpool and southport that have said they will come down. its looking like people want to do pub meal and track days at the minute, so I'm thinking maybe a nice pub that does decent food somewhere in the middle like preston? this weekend. Just let me know what you guys think and ill make the event up with all the details

thanks

Last edited:
  clio 182
I'm busy going for a drive next weekend, the wales wrc is on so in driving up there for a watch! but any other time let me know and I'll be there hopefully

jakehamer1994

North West - North
I'm busy going for a drive next weekend, the wales wrc is on so in driving up there for a watch! but any other time let me know and I'll be there hopefully
Not a problem Chris these meets will be happening often anyway

Yeah just let me know where and when and I will see what I can do in getting there
Will do moody either tonight or tomoz i will make an event and get the details up

The event has now been made please have a look

Last edited:
  clio 182
having a little get together on Friday with some lads from southport if anyone fancies it? and also going to plan a meet over Christmas is anyone is interested?

clio 182
sounds good! just trying to arrange a time and a place now I posted on the Facebook page to see if we can organise one so I will let you know today what's decided! unless you two can thing of somewhere suitable for us? there's 3 or 4 of us from southport

clio 182
thinking possibly dobbies in southport which is kew! near the big tescos and halfords and b&q! 8 o'clock? that any good?

clio 182
who's up for a meet over Christmas then? should be about 5 of us from in and around southport!

photo from when I met with 2 others! a94fe53994476d28b8da41edc49830ab.jpg

Titanium 182
When is this christmas meet to be arranged? ill be up for coming and meeting some new people.

clio 182
Wednesday night? what's the middle locate of everyone available also? I'm form southport, I gather a few Blackpool, Wirral, Wigan..?