ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

North West Meeting: Picture Thread: Post in here!

172 - 249bhp @ the wheels
Great meet and good to catch up with everyone again :)

Used more petrol at the actual meet than I did getting there too! pmsl

330ci sport
Some nice pics there, looks like a pleasant eveneing was had weather wise!

Yet to get to a CS meet, remember in the year before I joined Cliosport seeing an occasional convoy passing mine in the Delamere forest area.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Yeah, Delamere used to be a favourite for Summer meetings, and still is.

Get yourself along to the next one.

Barge
Nice pics and turnout guys! Some lovely cars there.

That Scirocco is gorgey. Loving the pink ClioSport.net sticker, Biffy's by any chance?

DCi 100
That Scirocco is gorgey. Loving the pink ClioSport.net sticker, Biffy's by any chance?

Seb's iirc.

Although his wheels look photoshopped in that colour in every picture lol. Will have to see that with my own eyes at some point.

LOL... I'm not suprised mate!

Thanks again for the drive. Although I wish I hadn't now... I need that kit. :dapprove:

What can I say... my cars a filthy filthy slut!

... and just do it Chris, can always take it off if you get bored (which I'd very much doubt!)

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
dust-margery-dawes-little-britain-demotivational-poster-1217358276.jpg

Cracking photos there Riad << Pronounced correctly this time :rasp:

And thanks again Jon for the drive of your SC'd ph-1. I really need mine charging, it felt like a 1.2 driving it home afterwards. lol

Cracking photos there Riad << Pronounced correctly this time :rasp:

And thanks again Jon for the drive of your SC'd ph-1. I really need mine charging, it felt like a 1.2 driving it home afterwards. lol

No problem mate, glad you liked it :)

Prolly see you again tonight if you're at the Bury meet lol

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
I'd completely convinced myself I wasnt going to buy another CS but after seeing christopher's its got me thinking of buying my mates low miler RB :hail:

Christopher's car is absolutely mint... makes me want to make mine pretty again lol.

Glad my car wasn't in one place long enough to be photographed, it was by far the roughest shed there :(

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I'd completely convinced myself I wasnt going to buy another CS but after seeing christopher's its got me thinking of buying my mates low miler RB :hail:

Haha, cheers dude.

Christopher's car is absolutely mint... makes me want to make mine pretty again lol.

Glad my car wasn't in one place long enough to be photographed, it was by far the roughest shed there :(

I love it like that! Adds to the sleeper look of it :cool:

Christopher for god sake dont do the wheels red...Please!

Dont go for a awesome car to a chav's wet dream!

LOL. Don't worry, they're booked in to be powder coated white again next week.

Black Clio GT
trust me to be working away for the first sunny meet of the year :-(
i WILL be home for the next one, one days notice or not...

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
The bra on the Golf made me laugh aswell! At least he can drive his show car I suppose.

Is he a mate of someone from here?