ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

North west driving roads...

I30N, LS430, 197
Quite far north but you can't beat Kirkstone Pass (A592) and Hartside Pass (A686), you can drive them both one after the other from Windermere then back again from Alston or Haydon Bridge.

Honister Pass

Cat & fiddle (average speed cameras now)

Snake Pass

Woodhead Pass

All need to be driven when it's quiet, which during the day, they rarely are.

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Quite far north but you can't beat Kirkstone Pass (A592) and Hartside Pass (A686), you can drive them both one after the other from Windermere then back again from Alston or Haydon Bridge.

This

Clio 197

I have done the ego triangle in the past and didn't think it was brilliant other than the stretch on the wooded area side:boring:

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
I think the Evo Triangle is a bit overrated, still a good road don't get me wrong. I no quite a few good routes, but I always forget them too lol :(

The A49 on the way to Bala (wales) is a good run, I assume this is one of the roads Aucky was on about as I took a wrong turn on the M53 but what a wrong turn :D.