ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

North East meet *Pics*

RB 182
He was taking a pic of all of us and i was flicking him the V's with both hands behind my back, But it took him that long I gave up and it turned out like i was mooning him. (given his track record of taking pictures in toilets he might of done it on purpose)

Craigs sunflower, p**n!!

it looks nice in those pics but looked so much better on the day. you could see gold in the paint work in the sun although knoxy swears it was hints of brown coming through

lmao scott he was talking about the brown in his black/gold paint work, i just thought it was because he never put 100% effort into cleaning it :rasp:

Great pics aswell mark

Lol, i ment the gold flakes in my paint look brown when the sun shines on it not craigs. But if you dont think i do a good job of cleaning mine your welcome to pop round Scott and give it a going over with the PC.

P.S good pics mark but you forgot one.

geddes.jpg

knoxy you're a legend. :lolup:

RB 182
as for cleaning your car it takes me long enough to do mine. wouldnt want to have a go at your paintwork with pc yet as it could end up down to the bare metal. anyway yours was clean and with the forrest of black magic trees inside it i bet i smelt nice to

clio 172 sport, zxr6
well the copper bloody checked my car all over twice! took my keys off me to turn the wheels to check the tyres fully! but i keep my tyres in good nick pah 3 points just unlucky to be on my own

geddes- was mine giving out smoke? as morky was giving smoke out infront of me to, weird

the smoke was mine needs setting up got it booked in on friday at rs tunning:clown: see how many horses it has or doesnt have :clown:

Black 182
as for cleaning your car it takes me long enough to do mine. wouldnt want to have a go at your paintwork with pc yet as it could end up down to the bare metal. anyway yours was clean and with the forrest of black magic trees inside it i bet i smelt nice to

Aye, Plenty magic trees, you cant go wrong for 88p.

I'm hoping to get a polishing machine for the summer so i can sort my paint work out. So I will be asking you for some tips when i get it. ;)

alien green rs133

Aye, Plenty magic trees, you cant go wrong for 88p.

I'm hoping to get a polishing machine for the summer so i can sort my paint work out. So I will be asking you for some tips when i get it. ;)

polish out them marks off the people carrier on the sea front lol, with both doors open against your car hehehe :evil:

80MPG BEEZA
well the copper bloody checked my car all over twice! took my keys off me to turn the wheels to check the tyres fully! but i keep my tyres in good nick pah 3 points just unlucky to be on my own

geddes- was mine giving out smoke? as morky was giving smoke out infront of me to, weird

the smoke was mine needs setting up got it booked in on friday at rs tunning:clown: see how many horses it has or doesnt have :clown:

kust trying to give me cancer as i breathe it all in following behind

172 A Cupwork Orange™
Just read all of the above comments haha what a day f'in robo-cop "by rights i should get all your cars crushed we already got your mate down the road his is getting crushed"

yeh right what a buffoon he was!!!!!

Black 182
Just read all of the above comments haha what a day f'in robo-cop "by rights i should get all your cars crushed we already got your mate down the road his is getting crushed"

yeh right what a buffoon he was!!!!!

I know, What a di*k head. We all new he was full of sh*t anyway.

I've no idea why he was talking and pointing at me though. :eek:

clio 172 sport, zxr6
be carefull what you say they have eyes everywhere and we dont want more hassle:clown:

"Navy" N17 TWO
Looked a good turnout there, lol at the banter with the cops.

Area Reps should encourage people not to be breaking laws at club meets