ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

North East meet *Pics*

80MPG BEEZA
and that wouldnt have been fair on you rich
welldone batman on what ever you said to the nice policeman:eek:

i said you lot made me do it "peer pressure officer" they'll beat me up if i dont keep up ;)

would have been even worse if i was leading the convoy like you said!

atleast i know my lids road legal even if it did cost me 60 quid and a civic type r has nothing on me neither does a volvo t40 :)

Writen off dci 100
They seen the 1st few go round the roundabout at abit of speed, coz i got upto it and seen them straight away, as they were getting in the cars to follow us, then as batman tryed to catch us up they caught him speeding.

i dont think it was the speed lol more like the fact we where blocking the roundabout by driving round and round

you could see the police man was busting to get out but was blocked by that other car lmao

Astra VXD xp with DTUK
They seen the 1st few go round the roundabout at abit of speed, coz i got upto it and seen them straight away, as they were getting in the cars to follow us, then as batman tryed to catch us up they caught him speeding.

i dont think it was the speed lol more like the fact we where blocking the roundabout by driving round and round

you could see the police man was busting to get out but was blocked by that other car lmao

lol yeh we couldnt hav attracted anymore attention for ourselves goin round that round about lmao

db

db detailing™
Looks good guys... great weather for it! We had a good one today too... both have some really nice cars and some great pics.

RB 182 Cup
I dont think his appear on the pics that have been posted so far when the rep puts his up it'll be there on there no doubt

Writen off dci 100
i think i've got one of half your car batman lol

sorry only got a few pics

l_959d0812ca904624665cd326c937a758.png

l_67bd5adb5e59308348011156d4ccda9d.png

oh no heres a full one :)

l_b09d074c9b152c4f3eee1835aa4bbac5.png

l_217c129135068c3b2ce69f7ba66e76e0.png

this one ...

l_e5680040aa76b1b20ee1692574d46398.png

l_447cdbc1e19e66499bae6687e4a0b098.png

l_5a7e1ccf9e9fa66491055fecf57448e6.png

l_0a4387aacc42ce66961458f5e1aaaa5e.png

80MPG BEEZA
lesson for today is fine is £60 and extra insurance is £30 total = £90

not to far off cost of a track day

plus petrol
tyres
brake pads

ahh knowwere near it was worth it, those volvo's only get 18mpg or was that trying to catch me ;) (an observation i made from the back seat)

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
dont know what you mean by that, surely you dont think we were all speeding to. i can honestly say it was knoxy officer

even geddes was sat behind me when i was doing well above the speed limit,

it was quite funny in the back of the car over the radio another pc says " i think theirs a few of these clio's about 6-7" i said "22 to be accurate" :)

Sorry to hear batman you were infront of me for a little while abit of smoke coming out been giving it some lol, i wasn't to far behind doing the same was catching you lot up from the dinner i was putting my sat nav on and my road angel you lot left me i was putting pedal to the metal trying to catch up then i saw a volvo with lights gone past me and stopped allong the road and pulled us all over and gave us an ear full and one of us said blame it on the leader ME lol, lol Batman saying there was 23 of us to the copper

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
When the copper pulled us over at the car park i was panaking one of my tyres was abit low on tread too when he mentioned inspecting our cars oh nooo lol good job he didn't ,they was a few people looking at us in the car park and car alarms was going off there's allways someone

Sib

Clio 172 (Silver)
Gutted I missed this - work was well crap as well. When's the next one then seems your all mad for it.

80MPG BEEZA
well the copper bloody checked my car all over twice! took my keys off me to turn the wheels to check the tyres fully! but i keep my tyres in good nick pah 3 points just unlucky to be on my own

geddes- was mine giving out smoke? as morky was giving smoke out infront of me to, weird

A

ashy_gtt

Good to meet you all, had a good day, although I have to admit my @rse did fall out slightly when i saw the volvo with flashing lights behind me :dead:

Did anyone else feel like they had been sent to the headmasters office when we all got pulled over by robocop?:nono:

Barron

ClioSport Club Member
  Turbo S,Exige,R5,182
Good to meet you all, had a good day, although I have to admit my @rse did fall out slightly when i saw the volvo with flashing lights behind me :dead:

Did anyone else feel like they had been sent to the headmasters office when we all got pulled over by robocop?:nono:

must apologise for my dad driving about taking photos for me as i had work all day, i heard he stopped and had a word with you ash_gtt? :quiet:

/carl

A

ashy_gtt

must apologise for my dad driving about taking photos for me as i had work all day, i heard he stopped and had a word with you ash_gtt? :quiet:

/carl

Aye we had a chat LOL, I thought he was a reno pervert but he had a good reason to be snooping about in the carpark with his camera ;)

You missed a good meet m8.

alien green rs133
the drivers door is deffo a different shade of silver to the front wing.
Has it had a front end bump?

u sure its not the way the light is

in that pic there isnt a single panel thats the same colour, did someone roll it???:eek:

front bumper deffo wrong colour

ps im billing knoxy for the paintwork needed after overtaking on that rubbish tarmac:eek:

Last edited:

Barron

ClioSport Club Member
  Turbo S,Exige,R5,182

/carl

Aye we had a chat LOL, I thought he was a reno pervert but he had a good reason to be snooping about in the carpark with his camera ;)

You missed a good meet m8.

i know i heard :dapprove:
couldnt have had the weekend off as ive booked next weekend off ready to fit the 172 engine so i had no choice.

/carl

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
well the copper bloody checked my car all over twice! took my keys off me to turn the wheels to check the tyres fully! but i keep my tyres in good nick pah 3 points just unlucky to be on my own

geddes- was mine giving out smoke? as morky was giving smoke out infront of me to, weird

Could of been morky not yours just seen a black one didn't know morky was round your area