ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

North East meet *Pics*

Thought id start a thread off, my pictures arnt the best but better than nothing, only took them with my fone, had a great turn out and the weather was great for this time of yr :)

27012008609.gif

27012008610.gif

27012008611.gif

27012008612.gif

27012008613.gif

27012008614.gif

27012008615.gif

27012008616.gif

27012008617.jpg

27012008618.gif

27012008619.gif

27012008620.gif

27012008621.gif

27012008622.gif

27012008623.gif

Im sure others will be along to post their pictures up

Craighttp://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i315/craigy172/27012008615.jpg

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Do the brakes on that green RT work?

The discs look rusted solid.

That white cup car looks a bit special too.

alien green rs133
what a great day out :)

nice to meet you all

and the guy fishing by the sea in his barry boys pug was a legend, "i test drove one of these once!!!"
27012008615.gif

ps. i thought the 5 was never going to start :quiet:

80MPG BEEZA
here's my entry for today's meet

012708_165435.jpg

top that bitches caught doing an average of 98mph best qoute from my PC hawkins was "that civic type r infront of you was going for it and you left that for dead, even i couldn't keep up i was quite suprised"

3 points and £60 fine and every other bugger got away with it!

still i wouldnt have changed a god damn thing

also asked mr PC hawkins to varify that my lid was road legal which he inspected aswell as the rest of my car and was glad to tell me its good for daytime use only

:)

Some very nice looking cars there.

Yellow Ph1 172 (craigs) is lovely, as is that white 172. Loving the L plate on the r5 gtt - imagine learning to drive in one of those :cool:

I'm completely biased towards that vee though, which goes without saying really :approve:

RB 182
you lucky bugger. they caught up with us all down the road and gave us the usual traffic police talk about its your life and all that s**t. was it the 07 black type r u were racing with.

RB 182

012708_165435.jpg

top that b**ches caught doing an average of 98mph best qoute from my PC hawkins was "that civic type r infront of you was going for it and you left that for dead, even i couldn't keep up i was quite suprised"

also asked mr PC hawkins to varify that my lid was road legal which he inspected aswell as the rest of my car and was glad to tell me its good for daytime use only

dont know what you mean by that, surely you dont think we were all speeding to. i can honestly say it was knoxy officer

80MPG BEEZA
you lucky bugger. they caught up with us all down the road and gave us the usual traffic police talk about its your life and all that s**t. was it the 07 black type r u were racing with.

meh wasnt racing he was trying he didnt get a look in i was just trying to catch up i was getting left behind and didnt know where we were going!

80MPG BEEZA

012708_165435.jpg

top that b**ches caught doing an average of 98mph best qoute from my PC hawkins was "that civic type r infront of you was going for it and you left that for dead, even i couldn't keep up i was quite suprised"

dont know what you mean by that, surely you dont think we were all speeding to. i can honestly say it was knoxy officer

even geddes was sat behind me when i was doing well above the speed limit,

it was quite funny in the back of the car over the radio another pc says " i think theirs a few of these clio's about 6-7" i said "22 to be accurate" :)

RB 182

meh wasnt racing he was trying he didnt get a look in i was just trying to catch up i was getting left behind and didnt know where we were going!

sounds like the cop that pulled you wasnt half as bad as the tit that pulled us all just up the road. like his quote to.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Its all about this car for me,

27012008614.gif

Lose the elf stickers and tow arrow and its perfect :)

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Looks like a Great Turnout with some Very Nice Cars, Unlucky Batman BUT that Helmet is Awesome

Astra VXD xp with DTUK
was a brilliant turn out 2day, pleased i came along. apart from the coppers chasing us it was a good day.

80MPG BEEZA

sounds like the cop that pulled you wasnt half as bad as the tit that pulled us all just up the road. like his quote to.

oh dont worry i got to meet him to, one who pulled me said their all waiting for you at the top of the hill, i went off and didnt know my way stopped, another copper pulled over and said "their just up at the top of hill where i left them, drive at the speed limit and you'll get their" i pulled a face a drove off, he was bald with cool man sunglasses on

Astra VXD xp with DTUK
i think if we do moors again we should really stick to the limits ppl or we'll end up like batman with a lovely yellow ticket lol

R26
We have been down those roads a few times and never had any bother

Was just unlucky they spotted us at that roundabout i think

LY V6 with Recaros
Looks like a good meet. Some gorgeous cars there, love the white one and the vee

Astra VXD xp with DTUK

i think those specs cameras on the bridges on the A19 have spotted the convo and maybe been on the look out 4 us

80MPG BEEZA

or maybe something to do with me going sideways around the roundabout and exiting it quite quickly in 3rd (all in the speed limit though)

clio 172 sport, zxr6
it was agood turn out but there was loads of rozzers out today not good when you have over 20m cars trying to follow each other. nice to get some miles on the car. really like the yellow phase 1 nice and clean looking.

hightlight of the day was the stunt dog mocking the lorries and buses, it should get a part on jackass for its stunts

They seen the 1st few go round the roundabout at abit of speed, coz i got upto it and seen them straight away, as they were getting in the cars to follow us, then as batman tryed to catch us up they caught him speeding.

haha totally forgot about that daft dog, it was just taking the piss out of them people trying to catch it lmao, cheers morky bk up forsale in the coming weeks i think £4500 without the 16s

RB 182 Cup
Oh dear I got to hear all about this on my break from work gutted I had to leave work didnt even need me anyway :dapprove:
Nice to see such a great turn out though :)

Astra VXD xp with DTUK
im pleased they neva stopped me, my driver side tire is very bald. hence it is now on an axle stand and is gettin replaced 2moro:( that wud have been 3 points and 6o quid

Astra VXD xp with DTUK
They seen the 1st few go round the roundabout at abit of speed, coz i got upto it and seen them straight away, as they were getting in the cars to follow us, then as batman tryed to catch us up they caught him speeding.

haha totally forgot about that daft dog, it was just taking the piss out of them people trying to catch it lmao, cheers morky bk up forsale in the coming weeks i think £4500 without the 16s

:lolup: i forgot bout that i cant believe how quickly that wagon locked up and cant believe the dog didnt become road kill

clio 172 sport, zxr6
and that wouldnt have been fair on you rich
welldone batman on what ever you said to the nice policeman:eek: