ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

north east big meet - sunday 30th Jan

Do you want food?

• Total voters
  172 ph1
right after yesterday and a small push for people in the last day we had 5 cars turn up which was sound considering!

how about we do the same place as it will be more than big enough?

maybe january to start the year going and hopeully make the northeast side alot better!

aim it for the last week in january so everyones sobered up after new year lol!!!

would be good if we got at least 15 cars there as its not much more than what we had but there was loads saying rrr i wish id come well heres the chance theres only a month n halfs notice lol

il start

1.Finny (dan)

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Re: northeast big meet!!!!!!

1.Finny (dan)
2.Geddes

Clio 172 Cup

1.Finny (dan)
2.Geddes
3.172-Stu
4.Mr.Valver

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3

1.Finny (dan)
2.Geddes
3.172-Stu
4.Mr.Valver
5.James1470

ph1 172

1.Finny (dan)
2.Geddes
3.172-Stu
4.Mr.Valver
5.James1470
6.ali_warriner

Mk1 Clio F4R'd

1.Finny (dan)
2.Geddes
3.172-Stu
4.Mr.Valver
5.James1470
6.ali_warriner
7. Savi

Clio Sport 172 Ph2

1.Finny (dan)
2.Geddes
3.172-Stu
4.Mr.Valver
5.James1470
6.ali_warriner
7. Savi
8. Adz172

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things

Would like to come but it's a bit out the way lads, is Durham not more of a suitable location to cater for the guys out in the sticks and in Stockton

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3

South Shields is not far at all it's only 20 miles same distance it is from Durham to Darlo

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3

we got to cater for everybody, change locations some times you have to travel further on one meet and say the next meet it will be closer for you.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3

probably same sort of time as last time just after dinner say about 13:30. needs confirming of course

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3

most likely be the weekend as our meets are normally weekend, even more so on Sunday

think the post was to get more poeple involved looking at the threads and coming to meets, there's loads of new NE members out there and we'd like to know what their opinions are.

Last edited:
  ph2 172

1.Finny (dan)
2.Geddes
3.172-Stu
4.Mr.Valver
5.James1470
6.ali_warriner
7. Savi
8. Adz172
9. Kroozin (+1)

172 ph1

1.Finny (dan)
2.Geddes
3.172-Stu
4.Mr.Valver
5.James1470
6.ali_warriner
7. Savi
8. Adz172
9. Kroozin (+1)
10.scott1.4

not doing bad lads keep it going...sorry about location sundial is a spot on place and to be honest especially due to wether lidley and ali didnt do bad from boro so come on pull your fingers out haha

anyone else who cant post on here but wants to come just pm me and il stick your name down dont feel like you cant be part of this its for members or no members youve still got a trusty clio lol

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things

South Shields is not far at all it's only 20 miles same distance it is from Durham to Darlo

My point exactly, Durham is more central for everyone, you can't expect members who may not have even met anyone to travel 40-45 miles especially in the latest driving conditions, fair is fair.

Personally I think until the north east is built back into a strong region again there is going to have to be some compromise, then when there is a strong following again have the meets further affield. I.e:

Trips to the lakes, hartside, Rs tuning in leeds, fcs etc. IMO giving everyone an equal chance first of all to get access to the meets is the most important thing, nobody can make the excuse of it's too far if it caters for the north and south of the region. I'm not trying to make this on my doorstep as it isn't, I'd still have to travel 15miles west toward Durham.

Just something to take Into account anyway. I won't be attending this meet if it goes ahead in south shields as my suggestions are fair and I will just wait for a meet that is more fairly situated and I get the chance to meet all of the members at once

Last edited:

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things

Also as this is a 'big' meet then surely having as many members There as possible and getting involved is the main thing

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3

What you said there is spot on Chris, no doubt abit it. And your right Durham is more Central for everyone. I do realise that there are quit a few members who live out in the sticks, as James said in his other thread we need to know where there are so we can make things easier for them to go on a meet.

the reason there's another meet at Shields is for those who couldnt make it plus for the ones who did go really enjoyed it and would like to do it again. And they will defo be quit allot of meets in Durham for sure.

As you mentioned Chris me and James have allready spoken plus the lads who went to Shields, we would like to have meets at

Drive outs
Rolling Road
Go Karting
Track Days
Lakes Meets (camping over)
NE Detailing Meets
Going for Meals
Pic Meets
Car Park Meets like the one in Prince Bishops
plus more

As before we had the normal meet at the end of the month on Sunday and would like to put in the mini meet again in between

I would like the NE to be one of the best if not the best area in GB as much as you, that's why i would like to go back as rep and make a fresh start allong with James.

172 ph1

Also as this is a 'big' meet then surely having as many members There as possible and getting involved is the main thing

im not having a go here mate but to be honest i travelled 30 mile yesterday which is same as durham and i didn`t know anyone you take your chance really if not its a drive out init? and to be fair theres 11 lads in 1 day and theyve all said they would come...some from alot further than yourself

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3

im on the ps3, some kind sir add me to the list please.
lol what's you PSN ID? i'll let you off lol with being in the wrong thread. i heard one of you's was it you on about the PS3 was a few you on about it. GT5 n all

106GTI / NovaC20LET

1.Finny (dan)
2.Geddes
3.172-Stu
4.Mr.Valver
5.James1470
6.ali_warriner
7. Savi
8. Adz172
9. Kroozin (+1)
10.scott1.4
11.smithy2010
12.lindleyp
13.hilldawg172 (date permitting)

RB 200

liking the look of this :)
we're only going to the sundail because you lot either A/ Want to laugh at that sad bloke in a mondeo embarrassing his family and self by reving past us ...
B/ Want another good look at those 2 barmaids! :p
C/ want to buy another 10 million onion rings towered on a glue stick :p

Cant knock it though, was a cracking place.. good food too!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3

I'm going for B James, and i'll first dibs on the younger one ;)

and some onion rings too

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3

lol, thanks

aye looking good on the list like

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3

haha i'm just kidding :p
lmfao so was i, but she is fit though

i havnt been there in ages, i use to go there as i said almost every weekend for a long long time with my mates we took turns in driving. There allways has been one or two nice lasses there. i was proper in love with one lass but she was in a relationshipi fancied her for ages

Last edited:

lol what's you PSN ID? i'll let you off lol with being in the wrong thread. i heard one of you's was it you on about the PS3 was a few you on about it. GT5 n all

im confused geddes to what that ment lol? im typing over the ps3 but cant copy and paste the list to add myself to it :(