ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Normal or Knackered ???

172 cup trackday
Just fitted some FK Konigsports coilovers, covered about 50 miles.
whilst fitting I made sure that the spring adjusters had the same settings for both sides of the front and rear.
Ride height was perfect to start with but on the weekend I noticed that the near side rear had dropped lower than the off side rear.
Got underneath, everything was as I left it, marks on spring adjusters and distance the same.
To get the height some where near I had to raise the near side about 4 turns, now the adjusters are completely different distances away from the spring base/beam, Is this normal ???, the car is stripped out and carries hardly any weight on the rear, so I would of thought that the spring adjusters should need to be about the same ?
I'm thinking maybe I have different springs ?, although they were out of the same kit and measured the same out of the box.
Paul