ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Norfolk Meet

RB 200 Cup!
Right as i have been bad and not gone to the last meet thought it best if we try and organise one for July. Would people be interested in a similar ofrmat meet? i.e. meet up and then have a drink at pub etc or perhaps have an activiity day such as go-karting

Post up ideas people and also dates you are available

Tim

db

db detailing™
Is this gonna be pre-FCS? I've not got much free time before, but fine towards the end of the month.

db

db detailing™
Also, I think we should change the title to East Anglia meet, try and get a few more people.

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
I'm up for either, activity day sounds good. Go-karting or maybe paint balling;)

Renault Clio 1.616v Dynam
1. Timmay (promise i will be there this time!)
2. db172
3. Dazza69

Also wot going on with the french car show are we meeting up n going in together or just turning up?

db

db detailing™
think we're meeting somewhere Dazza, don't ask me where though! I would suggest Thetford somewhere?

Mk 2 Ph 2 1.2 16v
I should be able to make a meet some time soon. Not heading to FCS as my car isn't exactly how I want it, but would be up for meeting some of you guys.

Adam

Renault Clio 1.616v Dynam
Will you go red lodge karting or wild tracks karting? The wild tracks one is better! and is just round the corner from red lodge one! Either good for me though i only live 2 minutes down the road from both!

RB 200 Cup!
bump - is this a sutibale time for people or would you like to postpone til August what with everyone being as FCS?

Renault Clio 172
Hey, next time you meet up somewhere, i wouldnt mind coming and seeing some of your cars, i got a clio 172 which i have for a couple of years, in the process of now doing stuff to it so would be nice to show it off when its finished

P

PrincessJessica

id be up for this.... althought i havent been before and dont know anyone so you'd have to look after me ! :S

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
date and locatino sorted yet?

if i am free i may be able to pop along.

RB 200 Cup!
no ones really confirmed yet Seb so whrn more people give me available dates i will come up with something.

dont worry Jessica - we're a nice bunch really...

db

db detailing™
KNOCK KNOCK!!
Is there anyone there??

Is this meet still happening? Im good for Sunday 29th.

db

db detailing™
Is this still on?
Shall we say meet where we did last time (norfolk retail park)??

About 4 or 5?

db

db detailing™
^^ Not you Timmay!

So many local people, but they just wont come to meets!

SQ5
Would love to come to next one if it happens?!

I work 5 mins from both karting places!

I'll also look after you Jess!? :p