ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nooooooob

Hello all,

Some of you may know me (or heard of me *eek*) - I run 106 owners club currently

The 106 is up for sale and I've been tonight for a play in a mates Clio 172 cup - which I'm hoping to be getting myself in the new year

Look forward to reading some advice on bits and pieces I can do to the cup

172 cup
Hello and welcome!!
For the differences Id just ask in threads as people on here have a lot of knowledge, imo Id go for the cup but Im bias and getting one in new year

Titanium 182
I nearly bought your 106 a year or so back if it's the one I think it was. Dark blue with a black roof ?

Welcome to Cliosport ;)

Aluco - that's the one yeah

It's up for sale again now as I want a 172cup LOL

Melissa - bloody hell long time no see. Didn't know you had a clio now
Not your bro's no - a mate of mine, Joe, from Worksop

Titanium 182
Aluco - that's the one yeah

It's up for sale again now as I want a 172cup LOL

Melissa - bloody hell long time no see. Didn't know you had a clio now
Not your bro's no - a mate of mine, Joe, from Worksop

Glad to see you've seen the light as I did ;) I'm on my second RS clio now lol.

Artic 182
Sup Phil, I'm Hot hatch off the OC.

Which one to buy depends completely on why your selling the 106, i sold mine to obtain comfort and fun, so i bought a FF (full fat) 182. I can have a blast in it or i can put cruise and aircon on and relax in my nice seats and be able to see the road with my xenons and should i need to stop i wont slide into the car infront due to my abs. haha

5 years of loitering without posting ;)

Ermmm thanks for the update on Melissa's dating status - but I have a girlfriend lol

I'm not sure cup's are exactly poverty spec 172's - the alloys on the standard 172's are god awful

It's a toss up for me - I'm 30 and I'd like leather and air con and xenon headlights
But I want fun, good handling, quick, and a bit of rarity

I think the cups are a bit rarer, I have leather recaro seats that are going in anyway - and I love the turinis that come on the cup's

As its only a weekend car (I have a couple of others for the daily commute) I think I won't miss air con and xenons..

RB 197
Yeah, i've had mine since last November chick! I haven't seen you about for so long matey. You still with Leah? Hope all is well :)

Good choice on car though dude!! You should go out in Chris's, that things pretty quick ;)

Yeah, i've had mine since last November chick! I haven't seen you about for so long matey. You still with Leah? Hope all is well :)

Good choice on car though dude!! You should go out in Chris's, that things pretty quick ;)

I don't get over to Lincoln much these days - I work in Retford with Rick (of cruise-lincs fame ;))

Whats chris driving? something a bit special?

Welcome to cs mate, glad you liked the cup :)

Thanks again for letting me have a play mate - love it, literally can't wait until jan/feb now
Next years nurburgring trip is looking more fun lol

Mondeo TDCI 130
Pfffffft. and get to the back of the line, me and whiteley are marrying mel first!!

Welcome by the way! :)

172 cup
ay up phil, its about time you got yourself out of 106's. You have finally learnt the way forward :) Feel free to take a drive round for a drive of mine some time, be good to catch up