ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Noobie - hello :)

Porsche 996 Carrera
Hi All,
Just thought I'd drop in as I've been registered for a while and only really been lurking.

My name's Dan - heard about ClioSport wayyyyy back when I had Scoobies. Always admired from afar but never "dipped my toe" as it were.
I've bought an MY04 1.2 Expression 16v for my daughter - her first car: she's learning to drive in it.
Not a bad deal (considering the age, condition and context!) - 59k on the clock. Little service history. BIG scrape/dent on the nearside rear quarter, but if that's the only damage she has until she gets here experience, I'll get it fixed :smile: I'm also doing the servicing to give it a "reset".
It cleans up really well - detailed the rest of it etc and I have to say that it is a HOOT to drive!:cool:
Zero power, but great fun - takes me back to my days of starting off driving. I've got a Porsche Carrera 4, which is great fun, but this is different - in a good way :up:

I'll be posting up some questions, as with all "old" cars of this age and condition, there are some quirky issues that probably need addressing.

Look forward to meeting you on the forums :cool:

Dan

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
Welcome, some very helpful and knowledgeable people on here so you've come to the right place!