ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Noob from OZ

Phase 2 Clio 172
Hi all from down under! Been lurking for a while and decided to join the family. Hope to one day share the ride a friend and I are having a play with. Car is a 172ph2 and a bit rough and needs some love but that's the fun part right? Pretty much would love to do few track days but nothing serious like some the guys on here, my god!

This forum has been a great source of information so looking forward to having a tinker. A ride thread will appear soon hopefully ?

gambit

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy
Yes welcome Chris! I’m from Melbourne , where about are you located?

Phase 2 Clio 172
Cheers all. Feeling the love already :D

@gambit I'm also from Melbourne! Located in the west out near calder park but car is kept at friends far east. Where in Melbourne are you if you don't mind me asking?

Phase 2 Clio 172
Cheers OssPoop :)

@gambit not far from where the car is (FT Gully) will give you a yel if I'm ever around.

Thanks all, if I ever get stuck with something and it's not a silly question, will use the 'search' function before posting.

3rd French car so I know they have their quirks ?