ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Noob dynamique 1.2 - advice plz!!!

SchwepTek™
Hello all at CS!!!! :hail:

I'm new here so thought i'd show you my car.

I know the pics are aweful, i'll get some better ones up soon.

06.gif

04.jpg

I just bought some 17" KEI Force 10 Alloys and its booked in to be lowered 35mm next week.

I see that kits aren't popular on here but I want to give the body a sportier look. Was thinking about skirts and a front/rear splitter and an RS Grill?!?!?! :cool: What do you all think??

Cheers Guys :rasp:

Nice one mate. I had kei force 10's back in the day... No other fucker had em, every other car has em nowadays though :mad:

V. nice tho :)

Ibiza Cupra TDI
Hello, nice colour :) U might be better with a 60mm drop on 17's, but that depends on how low u want it.

clio...
For me; I would hoy a megane spliter on, colour code the door strips, forget the 17s, keep the 15s and have it on its arse, hoy a 172 back bumper on and have the front bumper filled, Rs grill aswell.

J03

MX5 1.8
nah 15s are too common... though if u wanna risk losing a tiny bit of performance get the 17s but they look great!

SchwepTek™
Well guys.......after seeing the black 172s and 182s on here and the fact its my 21st birthday next month so insurance should drop, i'm very tempted to forget all mods n buy 1 LOL! Reckon I could get a slightly older 172 for a little bit more than what mine would sell for!?!??!?! What you reckon guys? Any help on gettin my dream car would be gr88888!!!