ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Non-Sports In Here..

Monaco 172
Schmidt modernlines iirc :)
heres a recent shot of mine, to get the thread going again!
sams.jpg

Last edited:

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah diy job ;)

I didn't no, but they don't look to bad with AF Revive on. The fronts were faded really bad, and no products would do anything.

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
172 rear, and some spacers would make that PERFECT!
I run spacers on the front ;)

If i was keeping it for a bit longer, I'd invest in a 172 rear bumper. But saving up for something so.. :)
You shouldve tried turtle wax black in a flash on it first lol... That stuff brought my grey, wax stained plastics up great lol.

Looks like youve done a good job though :)
Yeah, but it's done now :)

I'm pretty happy with the finish. No stone chips as of yet either :)

Renault clio 1.2
cfc527ea.jpg

a4cde90d.jpg

3a77c4fa.jpg

4f0a41e4.jpg

Still a working Progress,
some clio alloys i got cheap,
Matt black front badge,
Vinal wrapped dash trims,
Front spots.

TT QS
Haha thanks bud :) shame the pictures dont show it to its full potential tbh, crappy iphone pics -.- what had you done to yours then?
iphone pics all the way! lol
colour coded it nearly all round. carbon bonnet and wing mirrors. lowered on vmax coilies. over 60 but not sure how much. 172 wheels. thats about it. not a millions miles from yours lol

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?608115-Wing-mirror-quicky

theres a fairly recent picture in there but it hadnt been colour coded on that

iphone pics all the way! lol
colour coded it nearly all round. carbon bonnet and wing mirrors. lowered on vmax coilies. over 60 but not sure how much. 172 wheels. thats about it. not a millions miles from yours lol

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?608115-Wing-mirror-quicky

theres a fairly recent picture in there but it hadnt been colour coded on that

Very smart! Wish my bonnet was carbon, it's just in black primer ATM :/ had no choice but to buy it though as I was in need of a bonnet fast. Was considering carbon wrapping it but I'm unsure on what il do with it ATM. The black has grown on me through! Just wana get myself a skoda splitter and a few other little bits and it'll be finished :) not sure about colour coding as I think the black trim goes well with bonnet. Have to think about it.

Clio III 1.4 16v
Cades Viena 17s
lowered 35mm front and rear
custom stainless straight pipe from cat
k&N panel filter
Falken fk-452 205/40/17
Remap
Green stuff pads
Carbon fibre badges
clio.jpg

Monaco 172
Nice and simple, that's very refreshing. I'm tired of circus Clio pictures.[/QUOTE]

Thanks mate, means alot, had a lot of people disliking my car, but so glad its not the same as everyone elses. Muchly appreciated :)

MG ZR 1.8
I saw a 107 pug, with a MASSIVE sticker in the back window saying ' running on steelies, yo. '
I cringed.

Because racecar?? Lol

Is there a reason you'd rather have steelies with no hub caps? Or haven't got round to buying alloys yet?

well i secretly love my steelies ... but I'm only 17 and my insurance company wont let me have alloys :'( .... i've tried but failed with trying to get them to insure me, even with some renault 197 alloys they wont insure me.