ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Non-sport to Sport rear beam ABS issue

Many.
For those of you (not many I know!) that have converted the rear beam from drums to discs, have you encountered any ABS issues?

I know Tom (?) who used to be at Wests didn't have a problem bar changing to 1.6/DCi 100 rear sensors (due to the plug), but even with the correct sensors, Mines still having none of it. Throwing up various codes, I believe one is incorrect signal, or basically it can't understand it.

I've checked that the wirings fine, ABS sensors work, but I get no speed data when I plug in diagnostic equipment.

Discs aren't that old, have the same amount of teeth as my front CV's do (44 IIRC), but I've seen incorrect teeth rear discs fitted and it still work, certainly still give speed info.

So I'm at a bit of a loss, I've checked everything I can think of, I wish I kept the drums now!

Any ideas? Many thanks in advance.