ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Non sport Coilovers

172cup
I know its been done a 1000 times but....

Need some 52mm coilovers don't want to have to buy 58mm hubs and swap them over.

What options are there?

Wanting good handling so raceland/rokkor are out.

172/1.2/E30
Go for FK Highsports if you want good lows. I have them on my 1.2 aswell and they are pretty decent. Another option could be APs which are more "comfy" but will not lower the car as much especially on the rear.

172cup
Go for FK Highsports if you want good lows. I have them on my 1.2 aswell and they are pretty decent. Another option could be APs which are more "comfy" but will not lower the car as much especially on the rear.

Well its lowed 60mm atm and the back is about fine the front needs to come down a bit more tho just want it a bit lower but good handling, plus i want to have a dab at a few track days :p

Will have a look around, how are vmaxx rated?

Found some vmaxx for £373 very tempting.

Last edited:
  MK3 GTI golf 16v
i have AP coilovers, rate them extremely highly. the guy who fitted them with me has a track car Evo and he was impressed.

i got them for £220 second hand. or there about £500 new