ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Non RS mk2ph1 Progress

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Thought i'd let you all see whats gone on with my ph1 so far from start to just this second (also a few people were interested to see ph2 non sport rear bumper on a ph1)

Before anyone says anything i know its CRYING to be lowered, and when the next student loan installment comes it it will be happening.

How it began...
1.jpg

Addition of the wheels and exhaust (wish i'd gone smaller on wheels but i was young) :eek:
2.jpg

Friends in the back, how low i'd like it to be ;)
3.jpg

New Rear Lights (the last day time i saw my exhaust)
4.jpg

Tried the new silver spoiler on for size (left it on waiting to be painted) and fitted shorter aerial.
5.jpg

Now i had a someone shunt me slightly up the rear, so decided rather than having paint work on the bumper redone, i'd go for a ph2 one and have my spoiler painted at the same time....

These are todays photos... seriously high but getting there looks wise....

Current1.jpg

Current3.jpg

Current4.jpg

Current5.jpg

Current6.jpg

All opinions, idea's and criticism welcome...

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Tidy... Sell the Wolfraces and Buy a Set of 15" Dyanmique wheels which look like the RS Wheels and with the possibly Spare cash buy some Lowering Springs

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Cheers, I want some 172 wheels but will have to see, dynamic wheels are an option i hadn't thought of, cheers. Wish i hadn't chosen the wheels now, but we all do silly things when we're 17!

P.s sorry for pic quality, have all been taken on my phone at the time!

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Yep I had Lexus Lights and Peco Big Bore 4 Exhaust on my Corsa when I was 17 :eek:

Pick up a Random Dynamique whel here and there and could probably get a Full Set with Tyres for £100 and I have no clue what you could get for your current Wheels but the bay would probably get you the highest Price

Mk2 Ph1 1.2 Grande
looking good. could have chosen better rims imo lol and lower the back as well! rear bumper looks good btw

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
To be fair i always seem to make it look higher in pics somehow! (maybe my shoddy photography angles) but hey, as said, getting them springs is top of the list!

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
how much did you pay for the dynamique spoiler to be resprayed?

Spoiler was done courtesy of the man who crashed into the back of me, he wanted to pay cash and refused to give me insurance, so i added a few things onto his bill... Its a friends dad who did it, probably about the cheapest thing you can have sprayed on the car... especially if its painted already because then it needs less prep work!

need to change those wheels imo.

looks good up there though;) lol.

Yeah i know, seriously considering some cheap dynamic wheels once its lower, wheels always look bigger on lower cars so may be able to get away with 15's...

Flame Red Delight
You dont need to buy 172 wheels any multispoke alloys look good on our cars i think (TSW 15" alloys lowered 35mm)
SSL20765.jpg

p.s sorry for thread hijack

Porsche Boxster987S
tidy mate. i had those wheels (and a few others:eek:) on my old car. they look a lot better when slammed. i had it down 60mm with those wheels. looks really clean:)

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
^^ Nice, was gonna have mine all CC'd before i decided to have the ph2 bumper put on... may still do it... yeah the wheels are nice, may have a go at lowering it before i think about changing wheels as paul says it might look alright!

Renclio, looks tidy, those wheels were what i was looking at when i got the ones that are on there at the moment, those an the 16" O.Z multispokes.

Cheers for the suggestions guys :D

RB 200 Cup!
looking good with spoiler and rear bumper

as said lower and diferrent wheels and that will look one mint car

LY R26 230 F1 Team
To be fair i always seem to make it look higher in pics somehow! (maybe my shoddy photography angles) but hey, as said, getting them springs is top of the list!

Good camera angles FTW =] mine always looks lower than it is for some reason ;)