ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Non return valve washer problem

Clio 172 Phase 2
Good evening everyone :)

Having a slight problem sourcing some non return valves for my headlight washers. After reading guysy's project thread, I now realise what the problem relates to.

Having seen the piccy in the thread, I tried to search for the part number on the Halfords website, but had no luck, so decided to ring them.

28.jpg

After ringing various stores, I eventually got told they no longer make their own brand one, and the part number has now changed to a 'Ring Automotive' part number, which is RWV2. However Halfords have now said that they have no item on their system that goes by this part number, and it's not online either.

So basically does anyone know where I can get two of these from that will fit the washer pipes that are already fitted to the 172's?

(Sorry to guysy for stealing your piccy, its the only one I could find, thanks for letting us know how to solve the problem too)

Thanks

Gaz

1.7 cdti
Aquatics shops maybe a good port of call if you struggle iv used them on my air pumps and thought of doing the same

Clio 172 Phase 2
Thanks for the replies guys. Ill go into a halfords store tomorrow and see if I can talk to someone in person, if they haven't got anything ill try a motor factor, failing all that ill try on the bay :-D

2004 Clio RS 182
Need to sort a leaking washer jet also....

Anyone got any eBay links for the non return valves?

What size etc.