ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nokia N93

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
N93.jpg

http://www.mobilegazette.com/nokia-n93-06x04x25.htm

SLK 350
Your right Chris, i was imagining your bare arse as my wallpaper.

Still a gay phone, for gay folk. Sadly im tied in contract for another 12 months.

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
i know someone who has it already, i have played with it. Amazing phone and recording quality it phat.

oh he does work for nokia though LOL

G_F

BMW M3 & Williams 3
Too BIG, when speaking to someone, with it flipped open, it would come halfwya round your face, it would just look like your speaking to a big chunk of metal...

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
its not that big!!

all small fones are s**t and all the bigger fones tend to be the better phones.

you just cant fit enough in a small phone to make it good

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
im currently using a 7210 and the size is amazing. smallest phone iv had in my pocket in years, dont even realise its there.

the phone is utter toss though, i hate it!!!!!!!!!!!

same with anything tho, if you want all the best features there is a price to pay in some other way, in this case with size.

Citroen DS3 DSport
If it wasn't for my wish to stick with Nokia and Symbian then I would have waited for the k800i

SLK 350
andy_con said:
its not that big!!

all small fones are sh*t and all the bigger fones tend to be the better phones.

you just cant fit enough in a small phone to make it good

Are you on crack lad, or are you voicing that opinion because you own a gigantic N91 brick?

Seriously, you really don't make any sense with your phone Nokia boy related posts. There have and are plenty of great phones which have been small. Size has fk all todo with feature set.

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
it tends to be the pda/phone/good camera phones that are the chunky mofo's.

K800 is good, especially if u want just a phone and a good camera. but the nokias do have the Symbian OS, and are capable of loads more than your average phone. tomtom mobile for one.

n93 is a fat b*****d, but....its got the camcorder quality video, excellent camera, sat nav on it.

if you use all 3 then it saves carting about your camcorder, digi cam, tomtom go, and phone all at once :)

if you dont care about any of that then something smaller would be better. im not a fan of chunky phones, but i like all the gadgets and what not so i dont mind walking around like iv got a stonk on in my pants. ;) hehe

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
ozzyo99 said:
Are you on crack lad, or are you voicing that opinion because you own a gigantic N91 brick?

Seriously, you really don't make any sense with your phone Nokia boy related posts. There have and are plenty of great phones which have been small. Size has fk all todo with feature set.

you know f**k all about phones mate.

yes the n91 is big er, but once again its packed with features and is an amazing phone. Take the D500 and d600 - s**t phones. they may be small, but they also cant do much.

there, isnt a phone on the market that cocme close to the n91, n80 and n93 etc...