ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nokia - Commercial Suicide?

Had a few Nokias over the years. My first ever phone was a 3310i, also had some clam one they done and it was DIRE - never took off as a fashion thing with fabric and what not on it.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRjZ5C9NkwfCYHal7AkoNPevF-R7w_9oI1UqoktMJkT4fJ-1nIIPw&t=1.jpg

had 3/4 N phones aswell. The N96 i didn't mind.

Ph2 172
What on earth...Its grown a beard! LOL

I love clamshell phones, its the only kind I have these days, but that one, with extra fuzz, strange :D

I went back to nokia for first time in years, got a N8, great phone, froze up a few times, problem is as it is a sealed unit you cant just remove battery, on monday however when it was charging it went dead, ie wont switch on, no life, alarm clock didnt kick in, not recognised by pc, so its away to be looked at by 02 but been told likely it will just be replaced, if replacement freezes will have to ask 02 for something else, I cant risk having phone freeze up like this, only other option would be to carry a spare mobile to use if it does it.

Clio 182 cup'd
I went back to nokia for first time in years, got a N8, great phone, froze up a few times, problem is as it is a sealed unit you cant just remove battery, on monday however when it was charging it went dead, ie wont switch on, no life, alarm clock didnt kick in, not recognised by pc, so its away to be looked at by 02 but been told likely it will just be replaced, if replacement freezes will have to ask 02 for something else, I cant risk having phone freeze up like this, only other option would be to carry a spare mobile to use if it does it.

http://www.finestfones.com/2010/05/how-to-remove-nokia-n8s-battery.html