ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nokia 6500 Classic

Alreet,

Contract ran out today.:)

So i'm on the lookout for a new phone and like the look of the Nokia 6500 Classic.

Anyone use it?

Feedback appreciated.:D

Also any other phone reccomendations?

Thanks
Mike

Just to text and call people!:)

Obviously will need bluetooth for sending pictures round.;)

Not fussy about a camera, how loud the speaker is so i can look 'ard on the bus Lol.

What network would you suggest?

Contract: 12 month- At least 500 texts not too fussed about minutes.

Ta
Mike

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
i have a classic. camera ain't gonig to set the world on fire but is sufficient.

the main thnig is it is nice and sleek, good weight to it and the battery lasts well for me.

covers al the basics to what a phone needs for me, plus it has good memory so holds loads of texts.

i have a classic. camera ain't gonig to set the world on fire but is sufficient.

the main thnig is it is nice and sleek, good weight to it and the battery lasts well for me.

covers al the basics to what a phone needs for me, plus it has good memory so holds loads of texts.

Done deal now.

Cheers lads.:D

ST

Good car and a smart phone...the boy has taste...x

Came this morning at 9am.

Next day delivery is class.:)

Any help with adding a video from youtube onto the phone?

And is Web 'n' Walk worth it?

Lupo GTI
How much is it extra? About £7 isn't it?
Depends if you want to surf the net on the move tbh mate.
First impressions of the phone? My contract is up in a few weeks, thinking about getting one.

How much is it extra? About £7 isn't it?
Depends if you want to surf the net on the move tbh mate.
First impressions of the phone? My contract is up in a few weeks, thinking about getting one.

It's just easy mate, really classy looking and a pleasure to use. It hasn't taken me long to get used too coming from a SE and it's definitely easier to use and a lot smoother. 1GB internal memory is a cool feature, camera is surprisingly good!:)

Buttons tad small but getting used to it!

Got a good contract too.

Well happy.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
i thought the buttons were small too when i got it. I was just trying to press the little silver bits on the button and not the whole button! doh. but i am fine with it now, no issues. just too ka bit of adjustment.

eves

ClioSport Club Member
  An old banger!
wicked phone mate......

just upgraded to a Black 6500 slide!!!

Munday

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182, 1275GT, C220
Just ordered one of these today as an upgrade. There are phones with more features on the market but I reckon the 6500 classic looks great! Can't wait to get it (should arrive on Tuesday)!