ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nokia 3250 REALLY NEED YOUR HELP FOLKS

Renault Clio Dynamique
Ok so I got my new Nokia 3250 today, I have all the contacts in the phone book but when I recieve a text message from one of them it shows the number and not the name. Anyone know how to fix this?

Lee

BMW M2C
On Nokias you can chose which memory it looks at, phone, sim or both. It could be that. I tend to just go with phone as sim doesn't have room for all my contacts, and it shortens the names.

It shouldn't make any diff where they're stored tho..

I say you put the number in wrong for that person :)

Renault Clio Dynamique
Double checked to see if it was the wrong number and it isn't :( Also all my contacts are saved to the phone.

Looking for a 1.8 16v
it use to do that wiv my old fone say for exam my friends number was 07712345268 i saved it as 447712345268 it wouldnt work and would come up wiv 07712345268 try that

Renault Clio Dynamique
Daz said:
Number in twice, under different names?

That sometimes stops the name coming up.

Nope, the number is only in once :(

uzi-spray said:
it use to do that wiv my old fone say for exam my friends number was 07712345268 i saved it as 447712345268 it wouldnt work and would come up wiv 07712345268 try that

Tried that, and it still doesn't work