ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

noise

does it sound like a plane taking off as you get faster kind of thing? could well be a wheel bearing. jack the car up and see if youve got any play in the wheel mate.

when you jack the car up, grab the wheel at both sides and see if you can move it. youll feel what i mean without the steering moving.

172 cup,s2 rs turbo

other than checking the gaitors there isnt really anything you can check other than listen to the noise and see if it appears to be from the shafts.run it up on axle stands so you can get a good look/listen at it.

Ive had a better listen and the noise sounds like metal scraping on metal !! It gets louder when i turn left and almost disappears when i turn right !! any ideas ?

LMAO cant beleive what this was !! Nearly fell over with shock !! A few more miles and it might have been bye bye !!

the f**kin DRIVESHAFT NUT WAS LOOSE !!

if that had have come off it would be bye bye wheel !!