ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Noise with people in rear.

So I've always had this problem since I bought my car! I could never hold a lot of weight in the back of my car especially not 3 people even if they were very light!

I did think at the start it was my old exhaust dragging of the ground but now that I've got my new exhaust I don't think it is that. Could it be an exhaust mount?

Many.
What kind of noise is it, give as best description as you can and you're more likely to get the answer you're looking for.

Cup, Lude & Z
I've had this problem on coilovers, when i've had people in the back, something hitting the deck. I assumed it was on the exhaust.

Managed to solve it by only giving one person a lift.

It's like a seriously loud vibration. It vibrates quite a lot when pulling away or stopped or will make quite a lot of noise if I'm parked on a hill with 3 people in back. It's just really loud vibration that definitely sounds like the exhaust.

on normal suspension. Hasn't been lowered.