ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Noise at revs

Clio 182
Hello, im stuck with my clio, got a noise when flooring hard, sound like a grinding noise but not constant, comes and goes very fast, sounded like a wheel arch, checked susnpension all ok, it has new ktec coil overs, 4 new tyres, new driveshafts, alloys balanced, brakes are new, gearbox mount seems ok....started happening after i put amax springs, then oem shocker died and front end was really low.... Wanna burn the car now, really annoyed me with the amount of money iv spent on it... Thanks in advance to anyone

Clio 182
I would, but dont know how to post a video, gonna have another look at everything saturday, hoppefully see something

330i. E30 Touring.
At high revs? Could well be the exhaust mani hitting the subframe.

Try loosening the upper engine mount, pulling the engine towards you and tightening the bolts.

If that doesn't work, then it's new dogbone mount time (assuming it's the mani hitting the subframe).