ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

No washers

Hey guys.

Just want to check this before I delve in.

Owned the 182 for 2months almost and washers never have worked when pulling the stalk back - for front or back.

I can hear the motor kicking in but then nothing. Obviously topped up.

So is this probably just a blockage or anything else possible?

Cheers

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
^^^ THIS ^^^

If not, remove motors and replace them. Halfords sell a "Ring" aftermarket item that fits for £16 so don't be doing something stupid like buy it from Renault as they're around £48 each

Mick

Is there a guide how to access motor? I've checked pipes around bonnet but unsure on the next step. Cheers.

RB 182
If you can still hear motor working, it's actually this little ball inside the motor that's sticking. It only needs a drop of something in this section and it will start working again. I can't remember what my bf used, but he was adiment that he wasn't going was use new pumps when they were still working. Free fix if you don't mind fiddling about!

Mental 172 Cup
have to remove the Passenger side scuttle to get to the pump, Wipers off and once the scuttle is out the way its right in front of you..

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
Get a phase 2 Renault scenic pump and plumb it in. Much better design and doesn't f**k up