ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

No Spark???

ITB'd 182...
Howdy!

The Clio's been dead now for well over a month due to no spark.

Was driving it home from work late one Friday night and it just died. Tried to bump it and it wouldnt have none of it!

Called the RAC out who checked all plugs etc while turning over and confirmed it wont start due to no spark.

So what to do as im not to keane on changing everything to find it's something simple?

Car's running ITB's and Omex btw....

SQ5
It'll more than likely be one of two earth wires, both of mine went at seperate times. ONe goes to somewhere on the back of the block, near the brake fluid reservoir IIRC, and the other was a Lambda one that got burnt on the exhaust. I didn't repair mine so I can help on specifics, but that was what happened to mine!

White ds3
sorry to hijak but how can you go a month with a broken clio on the drive id be guted walking past it everyday knowing its broke?

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
^ try going 5months ;)

Have you sorted it yet? and yes i meant the Crank sensor(TDC), it will have the new connector.